Sketches

Status
Not open for further replies.
shellshocker said:
um... I bet everyone is wondering in what you are talking about 'making them'
Are you making it real size or something?(probably not :p)
yes regular size

Last edited by a moderator:
The Stig said:
If you pressed the edit button, You wouldn't need to triple post (Which is against the rules.)
Plus, Judging by your poor grammar and lack of manners I'm guessing your like 10 years old.
And to be honest I doubt even if we got you everything you needed, your "movies" would be any good.
I highly doubt somebody is going to make blueprints for you.
1) Your spelling and grammar sucks. I mean. I didn't even understand your posts, I had to read the replies to understand what the hell you wanted.
2) I mean, a Double post is bad enough, but a triple post?
3) Wow, I mean, Even with the triple posting and poor grammar, Maybe you would've still had a chance if you ACTUALLY changed your attitude.

I didn't see a single "Please" until someone actually asked you to be polite. And even then your attitude was bad asif you hated being polite. On the internet and in real life, It's not nice.

Go read the stickies.
Learn how to spell.
Learn some manners.
and actually tell us WHY we're making blueprints for you.

Maybe then, I could render you up some blueprints. But until then I'll be keeping them to myself.

Sorry buddy, May have been harsh, But as we all know. Truth hurts.
okay at the beiginning of my post i said please look at it and second me and friends are making to movies called Halo 3 fan film Travel to harvest
HAlo 3 fan film Rescuing Sgt.Jonhson im sorry but im sorry about the tripple post im telling you i press the edit button every time. I need blueprints for all of the vehicles and all of thier sides please im sorry. so could you please make me blueprints sorry again
and im 13

oh recon... sorry to be a bit harsh but heres what this topic should have started as and how it couldve went.

recon : hi im here and im new but i would really like some blueprints for the warthog and any other vehical if you have them.

im going to be useing them for a project on a fan film i am makeing with some friends.

random member: sure here you go (or they might want more information on the fan film before the information is released.

wow now wasnt that easy. sorry if im being really blunt but thats the quick and painless way of doing things. as stig had pointed out before. linger on the forums and learn how to formulate your questions and what your going to do with it. were all here to help and not be mean or angry. so far i havent seen much of it from you. no offence but the community members that have posted here are trying to figure out what you wanted and take out the guessing work.

we all know know you are 13 thats a small excuse but still not a big enough one to not push the edit button and fix your original posts. heres a quick hint aswell. DONT go to this website at school. its not worth the hassle of getting it blocked or your computer privilages revoked.. that means no more computer for you.

be wise linger a bit.
use the search function.
use google its your friend...

detailed blue prints arent needed to start anything in black and white. grab a screenshot and print it and trace it. little details arent needed unless your actually going to build the vehical out of metal and a working vehical.

so formulate your posts before you post them. here at the 405th we need alot more than a one line post to get what you want or need. also try and be nice to your fellow community members. if not you could ge a ban and thats no fun for you. so remember not to be very... snooty? is that thr right word for it. but yea remember and do those things and you'll be as good as gravy.

oh and when you click edit it has a tiny crop down that say quick edit or full edit.. click one and you can then edit your posts. everyone can see it so can you. stop doubble posting.

Recon Man said:
Im sorry for not fully explaing it and i am serious i do click the edit and then full edit.
sorry again
Explain.
If you click the Edit button.
Then you have no need to double post.

Post 1:
Hi guys, Got any warthog blueprints?

Post 2:
Sorry for the double post, But has anybody got some mongoose ones aswell?

See, now. INSTEAD of clicking "Reply" and making that second post.
Go to your first post. Click edit and....

Edited Post:
EDIT: Oh, anybody got some mongoose ones too?

---

Problem solved.

You could ask someone to go into forge and take screenshots of the Warthog and Mongoose layouts for you in Theatre mode. That way you could get the real blue prints from in game.

The Stig said:
Explain.
If you click the Edit button.
Then you have no need to double post.

Post 1:

Post 2:
Sorry for the double post, But has anybody got some mongoose ones aswell?

See, now. INSTEAD of clicking "Reply" and making that second post.
Go to your first post. Click edit and....

Edited Post:
EDIT: Oh, anybody got some mongoose ones too?
--- idont know why it does it :mad:
Problem solved.

Recon Man said:
can you please help me or are ou going to keep swearing at me??
:unsure:
DON'T DOUBLE POST.

OKAY?!

When you replied saying "What??"
Then made another post saying:
"can you please help me or are ou going to keep swearing at me??"
THAT'S DOUBLE POSTING.

INSTEAD AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE POST, THERE'S AN "EDIT" BUTTON.
Click the "Edit" button. And write "can you please help me or are ou going to keep swearing at me??"
UNDERNEATH the "What??"

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DOUBLE POST.

Demanding/begging for things on here is not a good idea.

We have some really talented artists on here and making a movie would be cool, but if you don't put in a little effort yourself I don't think anyone is going to be willing to help you.

Have you tried drawing them yourself? Even if you don't have a 360 the forum has many screen shots in the Gallery, those may be helpful.

I may be spending too much time of 4chan, but the phrase "We're not your personal army." comes to mind. We can help, but you can't expect us to hand you everything. :|

Hey recon, im curious you say you want to make a halo fan movie correct? well im just wondering how your goiing to do that minus xbox 360, minus a computer (im assuming your lacking one as your using a school computer) and at 13 do you know how to use editing software? im not meaning to sound bitey at you just offerin some advice. If you dont have the necessarey equipment/time/skill dont waste peoples times on these forums, however if you do know what you are doing and have experience please outline your plot or show us some youtube videos of your previous work and if its good i'll happily knock you up some black and white blueprints ^^.

P.S these guys arent out to get you or anything you just need to be more careful with your posts take a while to read through before you click add reply.

gamerguy55 said:
Demanding/begging for things on here is not a good idea.

We have some really talented artists on here and making a movie would be cool, but if you don't put in a little effort yourself I don't think anyone is going to be willing to help you.

Have you tried drawing them yourself? Even if you don't have a 360 the forum has many screen shots in the Gallery, those may be helpful.

I may be spending too much time of 4chan, but the phrase "We're not your personal army." comes to mind. We can help, but you can't expect us to hand you everything. :|
Wow.
That was an odd coincidence.
I was Scanning /b/ at the exact same time I read that post.

Anyway Whiterabbit is right. I'd even knock you up with some blueprints. But your attitude and lack of general knowledge has gone too far. So I wont be the one supplying you with them.

I'm really pretty proud of most of you guys for being kind and helpful and not flaming the hell out of the guy.

To Recon Man- You should listen to some of these folks as they are the community you are asking help from. To reiterate what they have already said, we help people because we want to because we like to. Don't change that by being a "gimme! noob".

Looks like most of your posting problems are from not looking around or PMing the Q&A team. So I think a temporary reader only pass sounds like a good solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back