Skorge Gow2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellracer

Hi all.

I`m looking for any pdo files for the skorge armor from Gears of war 2.
used the search button and found nothing.
This is Skorge.
18937d1237864780-secretul-din-spatele-gears-war-2-dezvaluit-perna_skorge20.jpg

Hmm that armor would be very hard to model, with all those points and small details. Perhaps it would be wiser to scratch build it.

i would love to make one of these also. i have been looking over thing and you could use the MVI thigh, shin and forearm then add on some layers of plether and craft foam for the spikes and raised parts.

kasper said:
i would love to make one of these also. i have been looking over thing and you could use the MVI thigh, shin and forearm then add on some layers of plether and craft foam for the spikes and raised parts.
It may not be my place to say this, but that looks like it would be an insanley hard pdo :eek: maybe you should scratch build it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If your making this armor all I have to say is good luck.

Some things that make this thing kind of impossible.

*You have to be super bloody skinny to pull that look off.

*You have to get custome made stilts or somthing to get the elite type feet.

*Makeing the entire "skin" suit without getting it messed up.

*Of course the armor duh.

*The hands are HUGE. Good luck trying to fix your costume during a walk around town with those things hanging around, flopping everywhere.

Thats just my two cents.

It would be cool to have a statueof it, but not as a wearable suit.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Yea....dressing like an alien is never an easy task....just look at how much work making sammich feet armor is...

just look at how much work making sammich feet armor is

Never put the words "sammich" and "feet" in one sentence. It brings back bad memories :cry:.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, but still, that costume would be incredibly hard to pull off, you might have to go straight for custom sculpting because I am pretty sure there are no Pep files out there for this armor!

good luck nonetheless!!

Thanks for the reply`s everyone.
I have some ideas for making the skin suit using foam to form it and maybe leather and some ideas for the extra height
cant tell you much more since its not really flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.