Skupilkinsons Star Wars Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy, glad ya like it. :)

As for pics, in each window, you'll see some tabs. They're "PT" - display points, "LN" - display lines, "FR" - show front lines only and then there's "IMG" - display image. Now, by right clicking on IMG, you can load up the images you wanna use. Meta automatically centres them for ya.

Hope that helps dude.

Skupilkinson said:
Or maybe start that other helmet I was thinking of doing...
...LOL!

Hmmmm.
Would that be a Ha, Hay ummm Haya....... :p

As I said over on TDH, that helmet is awesome. You are a machine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I wasn't thinking of anything in particular when I typed that. My head's been going 'round in circles thinking of future projects.

Although I am very nearly ready to start the Busa now. If Spartan 051 carries on too, then there'll be two of them. :)

Skupilkinson said:
Actually I wasn't thinking of anything in particular when I typed that. My head's been going 'round in circles thinking of future projects.

Although I am very nearly ready to start the Busa now. If Spartan 051 carries on too, then there'll be two of them. :)

I have waited too long for this day... Thank's Skip. Im shure it will be nothing short of legendary...Ahh right nearly ready.. Still...I can wait.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sorry Smilie. Almost ready, I'm sure I mentioned already that Ruze789 is the guy helping me with the plans of it. I did something for him, so he's doing something for me. :) He's doing a superb job so far and says he won't be long now in finishing it up for me. ;)

Skip - I'm glad you've started your commission service. I still expect great things from you here as well just not as often! You turn them out too quickly too fantastically! You keep it up and I will have to send kittens to your house...my list is way too long now without you adding more! Great job buddy and good luck with the commissions.

Thanks a bunch guys. I appreciate the compliments. The commission thing was just a way for me to maybe get a little something back for my time. Not just that though, I was getting a fair few emails and PMs about modelling this or that, when people have to pay for something then you tend only get something you actually want ya know? I didn't want to be modelling for others all the time only for the file I create to just sit on a HD doing nothing.

Hopefully this way we'll see other pep work being built out there now.

Some of those SW designs, like the helmet here, spark a "What were they thinking?" moment..

Sorry you feel that way. I happen to thing that the Star Wars designs are among some of the most original and imaginative costumes out there.

Also, most of the Star Wars designs are instantly recognisable. I guess I just like all 'Wars costume designs.

Thanks, it wasn't as bad to model is I first thought, after the snout was done it all went pretty smoothly really.

I should start to get build pics soon. ;)

I'm not sure how many peolple here visit my blog, that's where I post most of my projects now. There's another Star Wars helmet I've just finished modelling.

The Episode III Clone Trooper. :D

Here's a pic, for those who've not seen it:
[attachment=5475:Image5.jpg]

For more information on it, vist: http://skipspepakuracostumes.blogspot.com/

I figured I'd just post all my future Star Wars stuff in this thread. ;)

Damn! That's is wicked Skip! (y) You never cease to amaze me with your talent for 3D Modelling! by the way Awesome blog, it's shaping up nicely! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back