COMPLETED/Custom Skyrim Nordic Carved Armor(Foam/fur/leather)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that same problem with my H4 chest. Silly thing looked cool, but was shrunken and tiny.
At least it looks cool! This file has the belt/ab/chest all connected thinking I should scale the width of my waist and the scale will be good! I think, speaking of your build imma take a look at your progress

I did it! I DID IT!!!! I got the scale down! Here it is:

20190603_155454.jpg

20190603_155457.jpg

20190603_155454.jpg
20190603_155457.jpg
20190603_155506.jpg

Psssst it is, this is just a simple design, how is your chief reboot!?
That's true I suppose. Especially when some of the detail can be added by just gluing on some fake fur at the end lol.
It's going pretty well actually! I should have my shins done in the next couple days, and I'm starting my boots tonight. After that... it's done! The 'minimum viable product' that is. I have plenty of detailing I want to do, and still have all my HUD stuff to code and add.

That's true I suppose. Especially when some of the detail can be added by just gluing on some fake fur at the end lol.
It's going pretty well actually! I should have my shins done in the next couple days, and I'm starting my boots tonight. After that... it's done! The 'minimum viable product' that is. I have plenty of detailing I want to do, and still have all my HUD stuff to code and add.
That's what almost all of us want to see is your HUD man, I am looking forward to it

Give this man a cookie, lucky I like you, well mostly your skill level and little bit of you, still got those legs though, so you got that going for ya
Most people agree, the bottom half is great, they can take it or leave it for the upper section. Something something #spartanthighssavelives

Thanks for being able to take a joke and congrats on all those achievement points!

Most people agree, the bottom half is great, they can take it or leave it for the upper section. Something something #spartanthighssavelives

Thanks for being able to take a joke and congrats on all those achievement points!
Thank you, thank you

That's what almost all of us want to see is your HUD man, I am looking forward to it
I'm just glad there's people here who can share my excitement. It's... tricky, to say the least. One thing I learned, is sometimes in order to get something to work, you've gotta break it first xD. Also, since I'm using one of those 'cheap plastic H4' helmets, I'm heavily limited in space... but if a brick can fly then so can I.

I can't wait to see this thing finished, it's gonna be so cool!
I hope so! I am better at fantasy builds than halo, I think I will do another halo one after this, just no idea what suit, SPI was cook, but cant move in that thing, might redo my reach suit!

I hope so! I am better at fantasy builds than halo, I think I will do another halo one after this, just no idea what suit, SPI was cook, but cant move in that thing, might redo my reach suit!
Try a Marine or ODST if mobility is your big sticking point. I climb all over stuff and dance like a madlad in my ODST! The closer fitting armour and the less coverage by hard parts is a dream for moving around in.

I think part of that is because there's more room for error and creativity, whereas halo is 'iconic' and clear cut as to what the armor looks like. But with fantasy, like Iron/steel armor or something, there's more room for variation as long as you're in the same style. Just my thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back