• Light

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Heavy

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda like the final pic, it's really going to be hard to replicate a crystal ice looking stalhrim, it's why I stayed away from it and stuck with metal looking armor

Alright, let's give this another shot! I'm reinvigorated now, having some really good reach progress under my belt.
IMG_20190811_150507.jpg

View attachment 275600
This was my best attempt at creating sharper peaks and I used transparent mediums which I had hoped would give a more translucent look (it didn't), though I forgot to draw in white lines.
I'm still not quite happy with it, but I'm starting to get kinda bored of building tests over and over.

If you can coat that in a clear/translucent resin and cover it with a plastic bag or wrap to get the jagged edges, you'd be set. Looks like you're on the right track, though!

I want progress! More progress!
I've been too excited about my Reach build lately, and been putting my time there xD. Though I did build my duct tape dummy so I can draw out my own templates, and I'm currently experimenting with using Shoe goo as a type of resin to give me the ice-depth gloss effect.

I've been too excited about my Reach build lately, and been putting my time there xD. Though I did build my duct tape dummy so I can draw out my own templates, and I'm currently experimenting with using Shoe goo as a type of resin to give me the ice-depth gloss effect.
Oh yeah, you got Reach build, forgot about that, then imma check that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back