Slutty Master Chief Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryke

Ok, so I'm pretty sure we've all seen the sexy female chief doll.

If not, shame on you, look here: http://news.softpedia.com/newsImage/Sexy-Spartan-Female-Figure-Up-for-Auction-on-eBay-2.jpg/

Well I want to MAKE that armor. Of course its not realistic, that ho would get shot up, but its SEXY as hell and it would be a killer set of armor.

Problem is, I've have yet to make ANY armor. I have pepakura and I know how to make the helmet, but as for the rest of the armor, there is nothing I can download to help me along the way. Does anybody know the best way I should start on this???

that title made me choke on my cookie laughing. You Should probably change it.

anywho...

well you would need the files for something like that

So you'd have to model them in a 3d modeling program or ask someone if they can help you model them for you if they have the time and are interested in something

like that.

if that doesn't work. You could also build the costume from scratch out of cardboard or some other medium. It would be easier to scale it to your body that way

That's pretty much all I can say

good luck.

insanetrooper said:
slutty and master chief. now thats two words i never thought i would see put together

I know

that's why it made me laugh out loud :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to call it "slutty", lol. Call it, "revealing, yet protective".

Deffinately follow the link to HG's 'Busa thread. She shows you which parts you should modify to fit your stracture.

Good luck with the build! Hope you have a WIP thread soon, so we can see you progress.

-Pony

It might be a tad easier to make than basic Mjolnir armor, but if you want to go with a more authentic look I suggest making it look like the Halo 3 armor.

Lol at least change the title to "Slutty female spartan" "slutty master chief" is so misleading I clicked on this wondering if I'd see master chief in a bikini or something and was even more amused *shakes my head* In seriousness though that would be insanely cool to see walking around a convention. As long as it wasn't too overly revealing, be tasteful. Unless this is of course for private use then uh, have at it? I would say the best way to start would be to look around for any and all files that might be what you want and if after a thorough search you don't find anything ask a 3d modeler very politely to help you ^^

to be honest i thought the title was refering to rvb's donut "who wants to help me strech my hammys" :D

sounds like a good idea to biuld this though, not many here

thanks you guys... im going to get started soon, ill post pics and stuff... and maybe ill change the title but it got you guys to look at it and help me out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back