Sniper rifle build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustikai

First off nothing's pepakura, I tried, failed and took way to long to do so. I use Eva foam and this sniper out of a couple nerf guns. I didn't take pics of the process of the rifle but I can update if needed. I saw a thread of a guy having trouble with the scope so I started with it. Tell me what u think. Excuse the mess in the pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 193
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 185
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 216
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 229
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 227
indeed looking good, you wouldn't even have said it was a nerf gun could you add a picture from the side? and what did you spend on it?

I found the two nerf guns and flashlights at goodwill 4$ each, flashlights $1 each, 10ft stick of sch 40 3/4 PVC pipe and coupling $4, I used plastic filler or bondo to fill in the large holes $11, the mussel break is a fuel preserve bottle from Home Depot $9, Eva foam for the scope $11 harbor frieght, Black rust oleum ultra cover spray paint, no need to ruff or sand befor applying, sticks so good $4 then whatever other colors u want, I'm prolly going to do grays on the details. I used a large fine tooth hack saw to cut off the top railing then patched with the cocker from the nerf pistol but u can use bondo to. It's around $35 if u don't have any bondo or Eva foam but I had some so it was cheaper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 170
image.jpgUsed the pistol cocker to fill the top hole where the railing was. And used pieces from the stock part on the pic above pistol/ sub machine gun

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 169
Recons seems to be the basis of every good Nerf build. Maybe I should do something with my old Recon.

Keep it up! :thumbsup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back