Sniper Rifle Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gotta say I love your suit. The gun looks great! Really loved your BR too. Idk if you remember me from years prior but I've always enjoyed your builds. :D Mainly cuz it was red before but the blue looks amazing!

I just gotta say I love your suit. The gun looks great! Really loved your BR too. Idk if you remember me from years prior but I've always enjoyed your builds. :D Mainly cuz it was red before but the blue looks amazing!

Thanks alot man! I definitely remember you mac, you're the one that inspired me to make my armor better, you also inspired the original paint job. I was gonna do this suit in red too but the metallic blue just looked alot better then the one that I found in red so I went for it.

Thanks alot man! I definitely remember you mac, you're the one that inspired me to make my armor better, you also inspired the original paint job. I was gonna do this suit in red too but the metallic blue just looked alot better then the one that I found in red so I went for it.

Well it looks great! Love the suit!

I tried making this thing early on not long after I started pepping. I even used papercraft to make the barrel lol. Wasn't as hard as I thought it would be but still difficult. I only finished the papercraqft stage though. I should have another crack at it one day.

First off, please watch your necro-posting a bit. This thread has been dead for two years now...

Second, as for advise I really have none other than the usual have patience and take your time on the details, don't get excited and rush it. Look at as much reference as you can and try and build it strong, especially near the stock area since that's where it'll take a bunch of abuse from resting it on the ground and such.

But yeah, mods lock this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back