So My Armor Is Done.... But...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xander

So how is this for a big back of suck.

I have been in overdrive for the past 3 days because I had swine flu and couldnt do any work. Some of you may know who read my post that I wanted this done in time for my halloween party (which is tomorrow). So I dont know why I didnt realize it before, but as I am getting all the strapping done, and getting the pieces lined up to do a final paint i realize something. I forgot to do my left boot. The right boot I put out of the way so i forgot about it and it is only resined, so tonight i get to pep a left boot, resin it, then wake up tomorrow and fiberglass the boots and sand and paint them all before my party tomorrow night. oh well, at least its just a boot, could have been worse. will have pictures sometime tomorrow.

Xander said:
So how is this for a big back of suck.

I have been in overdrive for the past 3 days because I had swine flu and couldnt do any work. Some of you may know who read my post that I wanted this done in time for my halloween party (which is tomorrow). So I dont know why I didnt realize it before, but as I am getting all the strapping done, and getting the pieces lined up to do a final paint i realize something. I forgot to do my left boot. The right boot I put out of the way so i forgot about it and it is only resined, so tonight i get to pep a left boot, resin it, then wake up tomorrow and fiberglass the boots and sand and paint them all before my party tomorrow night. oh well, at least its just a boot, could have been worse. will have pictures sometime tomorrow.

Can I get the swine flu from reading your post?

I hope you feel better and look forward to seeing pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol well im want mine done by haloween but all ive got is a halo 2 odst helm thats not tinted yet but i hope you make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back