So what does your halo 3 multi-player armor look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

Well, here is my current multi-player online armor

Preskewlhalo3.jpg

You specify sections; helmet, right shoulder, left shoulder, and body.

Right now, I have Mark VI's for everything except Body, in which I have the CQB. I haven't played that much to unlock though.

[attachment=508:playerModel.jpg][attachment=507:afa.jpg]

these are gonna be mine when i get my live back, but im using them for multiplayer too.

MaShEdPOTaToEs said:
can you do waist down?
no but its still cool, and you do get to customize it, almost identical to the one in the game. o cool armor and color choices pres and kanian

Last edited by a moderator:
FullMetal Reg said:
[attachment=508:playerModel.jpg][attachment=507:afa.jpg]

these are gonna be mine when i get my live back, but im using them for multiplayer too.
What shoulder pads do you have on your spartan? i like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The hayabusa shoulders are quite real, I have them on my spartans right shoulder. you get them for finding 9 skulls in multiplayer. Ill post pics later.

I plan on unlocking the Hayabusa Armor Tonight, but from what I've heard the last skull needed has not been found by anyone yet. I guess only the game developers know where it is. Oh and the skull I speak of is the "I Would Have Been Your Daddy" skull, sound familiar to anyone. If anyone has any info on it's location or would like to help me find it let me know. You need 6 for the shoulders, 9 for the body, and all 13 for the helm. I found a site that lists there locals, but sadly not the last one. Do a google search for Halo 3 Superguide and you should find it.

Mean while he's a link to my stats with my armor pictured in them. --> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default....layer=MagnumZr0

A minor correction to magnum's previous post, it's 6 for the body and 9 for the shoulders. I just got six of the skulls and slapped the Hayabusa body on my spartan. Pics to come as soon as I get the model done in the generator...

Edit:Sorry, no pic from the generator afterall, I can't download anything on this computer, so yeah. Apologies. But maybe a description will help. Eva helmet and left shoulder, CQB right shoulder, Hayabusa body, steel primary color, green secondary color, orange bands, and a white and yellow brute head emblem. Hard to picture I know, but I guess anyone who really cared to create the model on their 360 real quick to actually see it, meh....

And I've got a spectacular update. Can't find that last skull to get the Hayabusa Helmet? Look no further, cause 1up has done it, or so they say.

Last Skull Found!

I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back