Soldiers in Iraq get new guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

isnls.jpg

Soldiers in Iraq not get paintball guns to use, why? For crowd control when riots happen. The gun shoots at 900psi of force while a normal paintball gun would use 300-500psi. It has metal fragments inside the paintball to hurt worse. Not lethal, but it hurts.

VIA: Gizmodo.com

AoBfrost said:
isnls.jpg

Soldiers in Iraq not get paintball guns to use, why? For crowd control when riots happen. The gun shoots at 900psi of force while a normal paintball gun would use 300-500psi. It has metal fragments inside the paintball to hurt worse. Not lethal, but it hurts.

I like pepper ball guns--but that one looks fun lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
isnls.jpg

awesome, and i thought regular paintball guns hurt, dang! i want one of those

These were on Future Weapons the other day on the Military Channel. They were comparing to regular paintball guns...needless to say they looked pretty painful.

They only carry around 15 shots though, or at least the ones in the show did.

That round piece sitting below the gun is the hopper, it carries 15 shots per magazine, serious power, for serious crowd control.

Those look awesome!

And the 15 shot magazine is actually alright, because if it takes more than 15 shots per soldier to settle the crowd down, then the Iraqis causing it all are idiots, lol. I'd stop after one round even if it misses me by ten feet!

AoBfrost said:
That round piece sitting below the gun is the hopper, it carries 15 shots per magazine, serious power, for serious crowd control.
Lol thats something Mack would say on Future Weapons! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back