Some Stuffs About/from Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forester155

Hey, i just joined the community today so im pretty new here. ill give you guys a quick ingtroduce of me.

im a 14 year old, i love airsoft, and im no noob to fourmage (so dont go all ditzy and be like, "did you read ediquate stickys???"} i really like halo, and am excited to make my first armor. i am an identical twin, i belive he signed up here too, but im still looking for his ass. kay i had some questions.

before i make my armor, ill start with with a smaller project. a needler. now, im no stranger to painting and stuff, but im really new to this stuff. im not going to start with questions yet untill i read ALL the stickys, but be prepared. if i do have questions, i will be editing here! so be ready. :)

EDIT: im not going to be a needler. ill jump into the start of armor ASAP! starting with the helmet on my way down. i will definatly have questions, but i wont post them here. ill make a new thread called "my first Halo armor!" or something along those lines.

you need to change your Signature, the language in it is inappropriate.

and welcome to the 405th, i hope you have a long productive stay.

Welcome to the forums. There are a lot of really cool things, and great people here. I hope to see what you're capable of :)

and...
@Dreadmullet: You couldn't have sent that in a PM? I admire that you want the forum's rules to be abided, but there are some things that can be taken care of without attention from the public eye.

DreadMullet said:
you need to change your Signature, the language in it is inappropriate.

and welcome to the 405th, i hope you have a long productive stay.

Lol, I didn't even notice until you said anything. I thought it was just a monkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silvanus said:
DreadMullet: You couldn't have sent that in a PM? I admire that you want the forum's rules to be abided, but there are some things that can be taken care of without attention from the public eye.

doesnt the same go for what you just posted?

and yes i usually like to take personal issues to pm's but this isnt a personal issue or disagreement, this is a break of forum rules... just as you would tell someone not to necropost, or you would tell not to be disrespectful to another member...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh... sorry about the siggy. its my siggy in the CSS fourms i go to, and i wanted to try to stay consistant. i didnt actually make the image, the person [like 80% of that community] is extremley vulgar. so yah. sorry for the breach of rules.

thats all good man... and i apologize if i came off as rude, long day and wasnt thinking it may be considered rude.

but like i said, i hope you have a long productive stay here... and i am looking forward to seeing your projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back