Sorry; Wrong Forum - GIrlfriends Samus Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TastyBread

So my girlfriend is really busy getting her masters and is too busy to make her own costume this Halloween. I know that this doesn't really belong here, but I really respect everything you guys create in this forum and wanted to share it with you. I think this will give an idea of some of my methods and if anyone has questions I would love to answer them. Not a big deal, but here is the Metroid costume that I'm making.

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

Oh, and I promise to post some action poses of my spruced up Mjolnir armor

Why didnt I ever think of being samus for halloween, why why why! too late to quit and make something new I guess, I would decl mine out with leds on the legs and arms and gaunlet like she has in the prime games.

AoBfrost said:
Why didnt I ever think of being samus for halloween, why why why! too late to quit and make something new I guess, I would decl mine out with leds on the legs and arms and gaunlet like she has in the prime games.
Because samus is a girl... :p

Just kidding I got nothing against girls... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But samus is 1337 enough for a guy to wear he armor, theres masterchief girls i mean....

when you get guys wanting to be zero suit samus, then were in trouble...

AoBfrost said:
But samus is 1337 enough for a guy to wear he armor, theres masterchief girls i mean....

when you get guys wanting to be zero suit samus, then were in trouble...
Ok... Lol... :p...

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, thats looking really awesome! Make sure to post any updates. My buddys lady friend wants a suit like this, so I'm very interested to see how it works out.

Wow that is great! :D I was actually going to do the varia suit for comicon last year but the arm pieces seemed impossible. That and mobility seemed like it would be limited. Be sure to post a finished pic!

wow its great and im a big samus fan they is good so far just refine the shoulders cause its kinda too squarish but other wise its awsome

this was going to be my project for my mardi gras costume. here in new orleans, you can costume pretty much year round without getting funny looks from people. for mardi gras, my friends and i go to a costume ball every year. last year we were marvel super heroes (about 15 of us), and this year we are going to be video game characters. of course i could use my mjolnir armor, but i wanna do something new.

samus was my plan, ill be watching this thread closely.

I am watching this thread closely as well, I had a dream a night before, of the perfect visit to a convention. A dude and his hot samus-look-alike girlfriend visit comic con, the girl would have metroid prime varia suit armor, the guy would have master chief type armor. Combine all that with really GOOD quality suits, a bunch of fanboys/fangirls, and you have yourself fun times.

Of course I don't think it's likely, meanwhile, if your going to have your girlfriend wear the suit, have her get her hair out long and dyed blond (if it isn't already) make her look like samus and have her take her helmet off every now and then

oh and as a side note. Could stuff made from cardboard be used to create a mold so that a plastic version could be made? Because I am not too good with clay and this could be a cheaper alternative.

Thats awesome! Ive always wanted to make a samus suit! Even though iam a guy. But she is super hot! haha!

Keep up the good work and be sure to post more pictures for us to drool over! Could you post more pics of the helmet? Ive been trying to make one out of cardboard but I get frustrated and quit. :D

I think this guys is haxing the server (y)

But in all seriousnesss, it would be great having his super powers: The ability to make uber precise armor out of cardboard boxes you find in a store. Perhaps that is why all of the skilled people in this world work in places like mcdonalds, or grocery stores part time. This is where they all of their supplies for free. Lol Joking :not worthy: :not worthy: :not worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back