Sound effects??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf260

Hello everyone,
Today i want to do something involving my beloved ODST, so i wrote a script last night for a short film and i called up some friends and i am filming today:)
BUT

(sorry if this is already a topic) How can i get ahold of some gun FX? I need a DMR, Assault Rifle and Magnum. I've looked all over the internet and cannot find any downloadable sound FX, i don't even know if there are, but if anyone knows or has them please share with me or point me in the right direction:) I have a mac so if that helps with figuring out if i can get them

Thanks!
-Ian

I have been on that website, so when you click download, it takes you to a black screen and plays the sound effect, sorry but what do i do from there?
"Click for free download" requires me to install some sort of "mac cleaner"?
-Ian

I have access to some - however, I'll be out of the country for a few weeks. If you can wait until I get back I'll get what you need for you in sweet, raw, uncompressed, lossless WAV format.

"edited"

I have extracted weapon,music,ui,etc. sounds from halo 3,reach, and 4

do a google search it's relatively easy to get what you need

If you want i can upload a zip containing sfx from halo 3, reach, and 4
they are all original audio from the game files, you'll just have to go through the files to find the sounds you want since it is extracted based on the game's folder paths

Absolutely correct, AJ117, but we try to avoid talking about the programs directly on the 405th due to issues with copyright content and potential C&Ds regarding the use of those apps. I'd appreciate it if you edited those tools out of your post and took discussion about them somewhere more private, for the sake of the forum.

I have been on that website, so when you click download, it takes you to a black screen and plays the sound effect, sorry but what do i do from there?
"Click for free download" requires me to install some sort of "mac cleaner"?
-Ian

for that site the blank screen is actually a sound file, right click the center and select "save as" (to a desirable location) and presto instant sound effects. :)

I hope that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back