South Florida, anyone? And SuperCon 2013...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMP Props

Member DIN
S114
Just wanted to find out if there were any other Spartans here in the southern Sunshine State. I'm in Coconut Creek (near Ft. Lauderdale) and haven't seen a whole lot of members from Florida. Supercon is right around the corner and I wanted to see if anyone else was representing the 405th...

There will be several of us there from Stony Props there 2 or 4 maybe. We are all 405th. :)
Lots of new Halo 4 stuff to wear. :)

Sweet, are you guys going to be there all weekend? I know of a couple guys on the RPF going Halo as well...can't wait to show off my first armor...

I know its been a few weeks since Supercon. I was still lurking then. I hope everyone that went had as good of a time as I did. A run in with one our members is why i stepped out of the shadows and started getting more involved in the forum here.

I saw you there at Supercon, it's a shame that your belt got damaged. :(

My name is Steven, I was at the "Bronies of South Florida" table at Supercon. It's nice to see that we have some more members here in South Florida. I'm down here in Miami/Coral Gables...I'd like to hang out with you in the near future! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back