Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Hello Southern Members,
I wanted to drop a quick note to membership to let everyone know there have been some exciting discussions going on in our monthly staff meetings and 2018 will be bringing some new features.

2017 has brought us a lot of fun and our last round of conventions have been a blast. Questcon will be up next in Mobile, Alabama. If you have a con you are aware of and is not being promoted within our 12 states drop a note in the forum and the FB page.

Speaking of States, we as Regiment Staff are looking for a contact person for each state to become a F.O. (Forward Observer) So if you have been asking yourself, "How can i get involved?" this may be the place to answer this question. If this doesn't appeal but you have something else that interests you then reach out to any of us and we can see what we can do. Every Journey starts with that first step!

Also please remember Myself, brkiker, and AugmentedHuman013 are here to help with any questions, issues or suggestions. We are always looking to improve.

Your Regiment Staff have a monthly meeting which occurs the last Wednesday of each month. We discuss the health of the regiment, look to new ideas, any issues and news from Division, event organization, merchandise and a whole host of other things.

Keep posting and above all sharing! This community was founded on Armor, Unity and Honor!

AsgardianHammer
RCO/DIO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back