Southern regiment patches

Masterchief0624

Hello Everyone,

I’m working with a company to create some Southern Regiment Patches, here is the image:
SOUTHERN REGIMENT PATCH.PNG

I want to know who would be interested in getting some. The price would be $6-$7 each with shipping included. Same offer as our standard 405th Patches.

Buy a set of 2 patches for $11.99

Buy a set of 3 patches for only $13.99

Let me know if you are so we can make a list.

Thank you.

foxleader

now mc would it be okay if we them instead of ordering them, plus I'm thinking of a metal system for people that go to con's and have been in films and the like. I'll pm you the details.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer & RCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
I am down for at least 4.

Hello Everyone,

I’m working with a company to create some Southern Regiment Patches, here is the image:
View attachment 21146

I want to know who would be interested in getting some. The price would be $6-$7 each with shipping included. Same offer as our standard 405th Patches.

Buy a set of 2 patches for $11.99

Buy a set of 3 patches for only $13.99

Let me know if you are so we can make a list.

Thank you.

nerdman234

Jr Member
I'd buy at least one. How big are they (will be)? I plan on putting it under my 405th patch on my shoulder piece.

Chernobyl

Sr Member
Probably a little late, I know, but since I'm now actually a part of the Regiment (ha ha), I'd like to see if I can get my hands on one of these to add to my collection.

Masterchief0624

Probably a little late, I know, but since I'm now actually a part of the Regiment (ha ha), I'd like to see if I can get my hands on one of these to add to my collection.
we will have to place the order in full so I'm working on that, hopefully in a few weeks we can have the order place. Once we do then we can start taking order.

glad to have you part of the Southern Regiment.