Southwest Regiment Facebook Page Now Open!

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
Hello Spartans,

Please note that we have opened a FB page for your regiment, please share the page and try to get the word out there. Primary conversations/decisions will take place here not on the FB page. The page is to serve to promote the 405th and the southwest regiment.

The coverpage/logo is temporary until you have selected your logo for this regiment.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/336038979924110/

If you need any help joining the regiment please message us.

Thank you.

MyrHerder

Member DIN
S013
Cool.
Question: can outsiders view these FB posts? I clicked the link on this thread and my browser went straight to a request for membership.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
No, the page is a closed page so only members that reside in states that make up the southwest can join and discuss.

MyrHerder

Member DIN
S013
Okay. I was under the impression that closed discussions happened here on the forums, and the FB page was for publicity.

Masterchief0624

Member DIN
S124
That's the primary reason. There is a thread on there about the flag (which I see you're a part of) and we're trying to direct that conversation here. I posted a link to the thread about the flag on the 405th so any official business gets taken care of here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.