Space Marine Pep Models (update Post #29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trintlord

Jr Member
UPDATED

Here is a list of all things Space Marine I have made:

BOLTER:
bolterfolded.jpg

Has removable clip and should be sized correctly to the human hand. Currently on version 1.5, working on version 2 which will be able to be easily built as either a Bolter or Bolt Pistol. Combi weapons coming soon as "add-ons" instead of whole new models.

Box o Crayons unfold:
http://www.4shared.com/file/70066998/21dc2...boltpistol.html
---------------------------------------
SPACE MARINE HELMET:

There are currently three versions: Normal, "Vented", and Corvus (Beaky). Ordered below as listed above.
helm30.jpg

vents.jpg

beaky.jpg

Box o Crayons unfold:
This is of the original and so is different than the above three.
http://www.4shared.com/file/70069256/3ee7b458/smhelm.html

The Bolt Pistol has been unfolded by Box o Crayons and is now in the top post!

I am currently looking into a HD chest model, found a low def one on here already, but it won't be done for awhile.

----------
By the way, would anyone be interested in a 40k costuming group? Right now its me and two friends looking into calling ourselves the "Legions of 40K". We were originally going to be "Legions of the Emperor" but we will not have just space marines and IG.

Don't know much about Space Marines, but regardless these models look pretty good. Not my taste, but well done.

Thanks!

I know some people were able to get in-game models from Halo, just wondering if it were possible to do the same for Dawn of War?

Jax Archillies said:
the helmets ears and face are a bit off....but nice try!

:D:D
the big problem is that Gw figures are not made to human scale...at all...so things will be off. I will make the ears a bit "smaller" as well as try to make it more "pdo-able" as I find time to do it.

p0rtalman said:
Woot! thanks for these.
Are you going to make the rest of the armor?
In due time, yes. Right now I am working on the basic space marine chest armor and shoulders, arms, legs, "Pants O' Power", and feet. Or something in that order. I am also looking into doing terminator armor eventually....but that may not be a very good thing to make into a pep file....as it would be a crap load of pages...

Last edited by a moderator:
well yes.

what i meant wasw the ears stick out to farr. they are correct lookign in the height, etc. just to "wide" if that makes sence.

been painting those damn space marines since 1992 or 93.... i kwno my way around those faces!

:D:D:D

Spartan857 said:
The bolt pistol link wont let me download it. keeps sayin I have already downloaded it, yet I never did.

Nevermind. it just worked. had to reload my comp and clear cookies/cache.

Last edited by a moderator:
The rest of the armor is in the works. Still need to redo the helmet to make it easier, as well as keep up with college right now :cautious: .

As for other races, that would be fun. I was looking at most of my eldar models and though that scorpions would be pretty cool as pep....

EDIT: If anyone builds these, please post pics! Thanks!

I have improved the head a bit to make it easier, as well as making it more accurate. Not finished though, but should be soon. The beaky version is also being done now.

I have also started work on the "backpack". The chest model will be made after that so that they remain in scale with each other.

EDIT: Me and a few local friends are thinking of starting a Warhammer 40K costuming group that we are (for now) calling "Legions of 40K". So if anyone wants to help out, just pm me! Thanks!

I can't make or ship any of these until I'm home in a few months, but I've still got the molds:

Finished006.jpg

Just FYI.

DSCN0637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back