Status
Not open for further replies.

Ember1

Jr Member
//BEGIN TRANSMISSION //
\\TOP SERCRET\\authorized personnel only\\secret
--personal file—Spartan M-050—
-PERSONAL NOTE-Dr. Halsey-
Markus – 050 continues to impress me, it has only been two days since he was recruited and he is the first trainee that has ever managed to handle the first day of training like it was nothing for him.—Day 3 M-050 is now sparing with the others, he out of what i hear is 3 wins to 0 losses. Day 6 M-050 Has been adopted as the squad leader of flipswitch... thats what you get when you let the group name themselves and elect a leader. (Deleted text) I wonder what would have happened if he had been recruited into the standard military.
-END NOTE-
-PERSONAL LOG- Major Carter Jones-
4/2/2521
Doctor Halsey signed me up as Markus' handler...I was told to keep a strict watch on him, aparently he has been known for violent out bursts around John-117, according to M-050 117 and him have a bad history and it translated to the training...why do i allways get the headaches?
7/12/2521
That Kid is on a role in the ring today...i have never seen a kid go 5 rounds in a sparing set and win 3 out of the 5 against, well any one, especially when we havent trained any of them to fight like that...maybe his father was military, what ever his story is, if this project is successful, he is gonna be one of the scariest men alive... He is acceptionally easier to handle now though, 117 and 050 have finally smoothed out what ever WAS the "bad blood" between them.
-END LOG-
• Name-Markus (Deleted)
• Recruited- 3/3/2521
• Rank-Chief petty officer 1st class
-squad:flip switch
• Birth date- 3/3/2515
• Current location- Deep space dispatch command center "Taurus"
• Last known location: Taurus command satellite in orbit of instillation 02
• Status- ACTIVE

Spartan M-050 (commonly called "big red"...may have something to do with his [russian {old earth nationality} roots] is nearyl as good a marksman as a trained UNSMC sniper –NOTE- it should be the other way around – his augmentations was a 100% success. No one knows how or why but his augmentation caused a change that allows him to see nearly 200% better then any human, almost machine like, he can pick a small pin on a shirt out at nearly 4 miles when useing a minimal zoom on an oracle sniper scope, nearly super human sight (how this happened we dont know). When given the test of snipeing a dime at 3 miles he nailed it at .000000000001 micro meters from the center of the dime, no human has pulled that sht off while conciously trying to, his skill intimidates half the trainers at the base. [The odds of this mutation happening again to any one in the Universe is nearly 1 billion to .5 chance of a re-lapse in dna.]

Active service record-(classified)
Spartan M-060: Has been active clean through the human covenant war with a NEARLY spotless service record...the only mishap is that on mission was he lost a hole squad of marines in a suprise attack by some insurrectionists sense then he has been maticulously working on his suits sensor module to increase his ability to pick up enemy movements, he has upgraded his scaner so it can pick up hostiles who are setted STILL not moving at all and the only person who cold have done that would have been halsey, but she has been out of contact with him for the past 3 years, the only other option is his A.I. aided him and pointed out how to do it SERVICE FILE UPDATED 5/24/2557 by
Major Carter Jones U.N.S.C. Monochromatic Super frigate.
//END TRANSMISSION//

FILE PHOTO:
Halo4spartan2_zps4a97d43a.jpg
(this is until I get a finished product for my costume)

Personal Files:

6/1/2557: Well...Supplie and demand, what a pain. I lost my helmet on an operation today, i will apparently have to go for about 2-3 months until they ship me a mark 7 replacment, until then the guys in the armory are renting me out a S4 helmet (colloquily called; "recruit" armor), i placed an aquisition form yesterday...now i wait, the recruit helmet is nice and roomy though, i like how big the visor is, almost as big as the mark 7, but has a wider verticle view and makes it easier to see whats ahead on the ground i may cancel that request form and keep the helmet... well i better go, im due to head ground side to secure the new land the colonists are using, their have apparently been insurrectionist activity allready...problem is they have covenant weapons now, we need to go in and resolve this...hopefully the new flipswitch (consisting of spartan 4's [most of my original squad died years ago or are now crippled and cant opperate in combat])

Attachments

• Halo4spartan2_zps4a97d43a.jpg
    Halo4spartan2_zps4a97d43a.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 112
not bad not bad at all i'll have to message you my personal file, they lost it in the update.

well you should know mine pretty long, like it's hardcore and kinda truth helljumper work. but I've got to dig it up in my acivhe.

Alright, also clean out your messages I can't send you PMs you exceeded the limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back