Spartan Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent psycho

I finally got these pictures done from a trip to my buddy's place. This bike is the reason I painted my suit black on yellow. I know about the scorpion tanks and mongoose and all of the warthogs out there. But I really think that they should add on a type of motorcycle to the arsenal. here is one option. Please let me know what you think and Enjoy.

th_halo2.jpg

th_halo3.jpg

th_halo.jpg

someone REALLY needs to find a way to make the buckets street safe so everyone could go on like a spartan-style bike ride... that would be so sweet!

EDIT: especially brutus too! that black recon is SICK. dont get me wrong though, im SO jealous of you...

Thank you. When I was looking at what colors to use. I thought of that bike because it was the first one I learned on. So i did it and I think it matched up pretty well.

WRising said:
someone REALLY needs to find a way to make the buckets street safe so everyone could go on like a spartan-style bike ride... that would be so sweet!

EDIT: especially brutus too! that black recon is SICK. dont get me wrong though, im SO jealous of you...

We should just put together a team of Spartan riders.

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe that's funny.

I also like the addition of the "cov" count you have on your right forearm piece. You should paint that on the bike! LOL

I myself want to get a bike and I thought it would be funny to get a hayabusa to match my hayabusa armor, but I heard those bikes are a bit fast and can get "squirrly" and that it might not be a good idea for me to get that bike.

OMG that is sick!!!

You will definately turn some heads(and cause some to crash) while you drive around the road on Halo-Ween(With a real helmet of course :D )

Have a good one.

-Pony

The UPS driver did a double take and did a little swerve. Dont worry though I was only in a subdivision. I am currently for a helmet manufacturer that creates custom designs. If I do I may go and drop in thew design and Post those and let all of you know where to go. Because we NEED a motorcycle squadron of Spartans.

DeadEye said:
The UPS driver did a double take and did a little swerve. Dont worry though I was only in a subdivision. I am currently for a helmet manufacturer that creates custom designs. If I do I may go and drop in thew design and Post those and let all of you know where to go. Because we NEED a motorcycle squadron of Spartans.

OOOoooo!!! If you do, let me join the bike gang! lol Of course, that's once I take the class to learn how to ride one of those things! lol I still need to get my endorsement for motorcycles. Then I will have to be able to afford a bike! haha

ANd good things you were only in a sub division! I don't think it would be such a smart idea to wear that while riding on the main roads! I don't care how long someone has been a rider..........people can be idiots and that makes it unsafe for the rider! My man was ALMOST hit a few times while on his bike (a harley)!

HaloGoddess said:
OOOoooo!!! If you do, let me join the bike gang! lol Of course, that's once I take the class to learn how to ride one of those things! lol I still need to get my endorsement for motorcycles. Then I will have to be able to afford a bike! haha

ANd good things you were only in a sub division! I don't think it would be such a smart idea to wear that while riding on the main roads! I don't care how long someone has been a rider..........people can be idiots and that makes it unsafe for the rider! My man was ALMOST hit a few times while on his bike (a harley)!

Right now Im actually working on new plans to create a DOT helmet that looks like the spartan head. Plus Im working on a way to manipulate the armor to fit right so one can ride a motorcycle properly. I figured if i could the plans right maybe pull that out for dragon next year. But if you have any suggestions please toss em over. Hopefully this can work.

WRising said:

Carbon fiber and kevlar I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back