Spartan Comic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMer56

Sr Member
Based on a dream I had a while back, I am going to be making a comic based on a Spartan: Spartan 048.

Please, if you have any name suggestions for him, please say so.

Here is some art on a $1 newsprint pad (all from memory), these are in the order I drew them :p

Instead of drawing these I probably should have been paying attention in class, huh?

Spartan048shooting.jpg

Spartan048withforerunner.jpg

Spartan048withmonitor.jpg

Spartan048withmonitoratruinedarkgat.jpg

Why hasn't anyone thought of this?

Spartan048fightinghunters.jpg

Let me know your opinion... I won't be able to work on the comic until April 1st, as I am currently working on a Computer Game for a contest (Grand prize $1000!)

Looks really good!! You should do the school work early to have time to draw in class or take art class to improve just a little, but ITS AWESOME the way the comic is!! You make my face do this: :eek :D

not bad at all, Spartans are well drawn too, or at least better than i could do :D .

i thought about doing a comic as well, based on Spartans that... basically almost a bunch of cabooses, but a little more on the ball lol.

I guess you readers like the concept art so far, huh?

That is good :)

The monitor was a pain to draw.

The first issue thingy will be dealing with Spartan's 048 history, then his current adventures, which will deal with a portion of the Halo franchise that no one has touched upon...

It will be at least a few weeks until it comes out though, because of the building of my RPG computer game, for a contest!

To the art pad, away!

Ok, so it isn't that night, I still got the pics.

Some random people:

002.jpg

Now, this isn't your grandpappy's werewolf. How about this werewolf vs the one in twilight?

001.jpg

Yeah, I have quite a bit of talent, from drawing to game making to dancing (curse you high school prom!). I hope armor making is one of them, better get a pin to pop my inflated ego ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back