Spartan D35 To Masterchief

Status
Not open for further replies.

desolate

As you all may know i have a spartan suit from the video game halo my first efforts on creating it was very primitive compared to were i am now..

r.jpg

When i made the White Spartan i was basing it around my Multiplayer Character Spartan D35. I really wanted something original and something that nobody has seen before..

Through the 2 years of having Spartan D35 i began to get less intrigued with how the suit looked.. I did do upgrades and made changes..

IMG_0225.jpg

I decided to go through with Turning Spartan D35 into Master Chief .. i finally wen through with it and changed everything on the suit... i am still working on the undersuit and getting the hand guards on the gloves.. but here are some shots of where i am at..

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2390.jpg

r-1.jpg

Please if you have anything to say or ask please do not hesitate..
email me or post it on here
cs_royster@hotmail.com

thanks for all the support

Collin S. Royster
"desolate"

well it was sculpted and vac formed it was really based around briar's suit.. at the time i really didnt know what i should go for..

Oh I see, well, all three suits in my opinion, look awesome. I really like the white color, the first real white spartan I have seen. But MC green is cool too.

RadioactiV777 said:
Oh I see, well, all three suits in my opinion, look awesome. I really like the white color, the first real white spartan I have seen. But MC green is cool too.

yeah i still have the original white suit i am going to fix it up and still wear it.. it is just all in time.. it is the only white suit that i have seen as well..

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, be proud of the white suit, because it is the first of its kind, and that is something there.
I know a guy who was gonna do a white recon, but he disappeared. But anyways, I'll stop bugging you, and good luck with finishing it.

Woah...I remember seeing your white suit in the molded armour Hall of Honour. Totally epic man, thats the first suit that looks incredibly awesome that I haven't seen a whole topic dedicated to. White Spartans rock (my favoured colour on Halo) but the MC green looks so realistic. Thumbs mate. One thing, in your helmet off pictures you look really angry, which I guess is a good thing for a Spartan, have to be driving by something I guess.

Elite

EliteRouge said:
Woah...I remember seeing your white suit in the molded armour Hall of Honour. Totally epic man, thats the first suit that looks incredibly awesome that I haven't seen a whole topic dedicated to. White Spartans rock (my favoured colour on Halo) but the MC green looks so realistic. Thumbs mate. One thing, in your helmet off pictures you look really angry, which I guess is a good thing for a Spartan, have to be driving by something I guess.

Elite

Thanks for the kind words.. i really have gone through a lot of changes with this suit..

as for the anger look.. i just try to think of what would a spartan look like under the helmet knowing that the world is all messed up due to aliens. and that is what i came up with.. haha

I'm likin' it!

Actually, I thought the white Spartan was pretty sweet too, but now you can feel completely badass when you go to a halloween party ^o^

Good stuff, keep it goin'! :]

Nice work Desolate! Loving the BR also.

Someone of your height is pretty convincing as Master Chief... I think it's a good fit for you to cosplay as him directly rather than your multiplayer character. Theres not many people out there that have the height and build to do it correctly.

Well done.

Sean Bradley said:
Nice work Desolate! Loving the BR also.

Someone of your height is pretty convincing as Master Chief... I think it's a good fit for you to cosplay as him directly rather than your multiplayer character. Theres not many people out there that have the height and build to do it correctly.

Well done.

yeah that is another reason i wanted to be the chief knowing my height is really close to his.. i believe the chief is about 2 or 3 inches taller than i am in the suit.. assuming of course he is 7 feet tall

You were freaking huge in that thing, got some decent photos of you towering over me by a good 6-7 inches at D*Con....

Looks great, love the paint... gave you love at the RPF as well.

Spase said:
You were freaking huge in that thing, got some decent photos of you towering over me by a good 6-7 inches at D*Con....

Looks great, love the paint... gave you love at the RPF as well.

thanks man i really enjoyed it at dcon had a blast like always. thanks for the kind words..

Keegan said:
Is the BR a famas?

Nice job there though Desolate!

the br is actually a airsoft gun modified a little..

iPwned said:
i love this picture

awesome work so far :D

thanks man i was thinking that the picture kind of gave you a sense that the chief was helping a marine that was in shock on the ground or something..

I must say there sir, u deff got the masterchief persona goin on (y) !! Very nice photos to boot! I wouldnt mind being in your head as cortana! :lol: HEHEHE

UNSC

UNSC Certified said:
I must say there sir, u deff got the masterchief persona goin on (y) !! Very nice photos to boot! I wouldnt mind being in your head as cortana! :lol: HEHEHE
UNSC

well, thanks for all the kind words and if you were Cortana i wouldnt mind you being in my head either...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back