Spartan hand plate ?

Tinman

Hello everyone, I have looked in the Armory, and the 2 pep files for the Spartan hand plate are not downloadable. Does anyone have a couple of good photos they are willing to share, so I can attempt to make a set of the hand plates?

FlyinPhil

Hello everyone, I have looked in the Armory, and the 2 pep files for the Spartan hand plate are not downloadable. Does anyone have a couple of good photos they are willing to share, so I can attempt to make a set of the hand plates?

Personally, when I don't feel like going in game to check things out and take some pictures, I use google. Tons of detailed pics from various angles. Generally searching up "multiplayer" and the game you are building from will yield a boatload of image results.

Tinman

Personally, when I don't feel like going in game to check things out and take some pictures, I use google. Tons of detailed pics from various angles. Generally searching up "multiplayer" and the game you are building from will yield a boatload of image results.
Thanks for the info(y), I no longer have access to the game, but looked around and a lot of the images were not of the hand plate. I will search under “multiplayer” may be that help me a lot

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.