Spartan hand plate ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinman

Hello everyone, I have looked in the Armory, and the 2 pep files for the Spartan hand plate are not downloadable. Does anyone have a couple of good photos they are willing to share, so I can attempt to make a set of the hand plates?

Hello everyone, I have looked in the Armory, and the 2 pep files for the Spartan hand plate are not downloadable. Does anyone have a couple of good photos they are willing to share, so I can attempt to make a set of the hand plates?

Personally, when I don't feel like going in game to check things out and take some pictures, I use google. Tons of detailed pics from various angles. Generally searching up "multiplayer" and the game you are building from will yield a boatload of image results.

Personally, when I don't feel like going in game to check things out and take some pictures, I use google. Tons of detailed pics from various angles. Generally searching up "multiplayer" and the game you are building from will yield a boatload of image results.
Thanks for the info(y), I no longer have access to the game, but looked around and a lot of the images were not of the hand plate. I will search under “multiplayer” may be that help me a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back