Spartan Helm From 300

Status
Not open for further replies.
Razgriz said:
Hm, now I can go to work screaming "This is Sparta!" instead of "I need a weapon.". :D

lol or you could run around the neighborhood screaming this is sparta in your underwear, which would set you at legendary status IF someone filmed it and put it on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok I just finished the pep on the spartan helm I printed on letter at the cuurent ettings to test and it doesn't even fit on my 3 year olds head either she has a huge head or it is way tiny but decent work none the less only other problem I see i the under cheek not having tabs.

it's a good start I like it and will try to scale it up to build and as far as running through the streets in a speedo I may just do that for the hell of it cause I live in the country and can do that lmao

just downloaded it looks pretty cool i might try building it after im done with some other stuff

great job did you make it?

thanks!!! :D

Vampyredh said:
it's a good start I like it and will try to scale it up to build and as far as running through the streets in a speedo I may just do that for the hell of it cause I live in the country and can do that lmao

LOL go for the gold man!!!!!

jim. said:
just downloaded it looks pretty cool i might try building it after im done with some other stuff

great job did you make it?
thanks!!! :D

I havent made it yet, but I want to for sure!!!!!I have a few pep projects right now I wanna try to do. I epically FAILED at making a hi-def ironman helmet........I hurt my back somehow recently and my hands get real jittery, so gluing anything is kinda rough for me. Every tab was either to far in or too far out.....it looked so crappy.

Reventorghini said:
Badass. This will make a good helmet for a chopper... maybe a cruiser.

Only if you can make up to safety standards first! but agreed! that would be pretty bad @ss

Spartan857 said:
Only if you can make up to safety standards first! but agreed! that would be pretty bad @ss
Of course. The Mark VI I'm making right now is only going to get a helmet if I can fit it over a DOT helmet and it not look too bloated. I'm thinking about staying with a top helmet only but I definitely want to mold it to a full face if I can... not like I'm going to be going fast enough to wreck anyway... not with this armor on. XD

easy solution for the d.o.t. approved helmet use a skull cap and add to it the top of the skull cac is about the same shape as the spartan helm

Vampyredh said:
easy solution for the d.o.t. approved helmet use a skull cap and add to it the top of the skull cac is about the same shape as the spartan helm
Yeah that's what I meant by top helmet, couldn't think of the right word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back