Spartan Mark V Hd Pdo Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox Umbra

Hi I'm not sure if a PDO of this Armor has ever been done. But I'd love to build this helmet if I could. It's the second version of the Mark IV armor. It's worn only by the Spartans in Grey Team.

434px-Gallery_6889_853_280617.jpg
Mkivtcp.JPG

Technically it was suppose to be the HD version of the mark V of halo 1, but they never add the chance to do it like that.

Pat

Cha0sjump3r said:
yeah im looking forwards to building this too! but like u said, i couldnt find any pep files either

Garzak said:
Technically it was suppose to be the HD version of the mark V of halo 1, but they never add the chance to do it like that.

Pat

Oh I was unaware of that. Ether way I think it looks bad ass. It's like sleek looking.

And lets hope we can both be able to make one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking about making it. You would have to mix 2 type of torso. We would have to use the mark IV HD back because it practically the same and use the mark V front chest and make it look like HD. The rest of the file would be a mix of HD mark IV and Mark V.

Pat

MJOLNIR_by_moonlight_entity.jpg

I'm wanting to make the second one in.

MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor

First: Mark IV - Created:2525, Replaced:2552

Second: Mark IV (Specific to Spartan Gray Team) - Created:2525, Never Replaced

Third: Mark V - Created:2542, Replaced:2552

Fourth: Mark VI - Created:2552, Present Use

Nox Umbra said:
MJOLNIR_by_moonlight_entity.jpg

I'm wanting to make the second one in.

MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor

First: Mark IV - Created:2525, Replaced:2552

Second: Mark IV (Specific to Spartan Gray Team) - Created:2525, Never Replaced

Third: Mark V - Created:2542, Replaced:2552

Fourth: Mark VI - Created:2552, Present Use

yeah i gunna make the 1st one :D hey tell me if u get any files i will gladdly go down this road with u !! :p

Thanks and this is why I say it the mark V because in the most resent art book 'The art of Halo' they say at page 16 ' The mark V (page 4) even made it into the mix... (they talk about the permutation that was not taken for halo 3) and at page 4 there is the HD mark V concept art, the one you are miss placing with the armor of the grey team. Sorry if I look really cranky on that but I want to be sure that people dont mix up armor.

Pat

rvb18 said:
the mark V is not the one in your picture it's this one

still_01.jpg

Garzak said:
Thanks and this is why I say it the mark V because in the most resent art book 'The art of Halo' they say at page 16 ' The mark V (page 4) even made it into the mix... (they talk about the permutation that was not taken for halo 3) and at page 4 there is the HD mark V concept art, the one you are miss placing with the armor of the grey team. Sorry if I look really cranky on that but I want to be sure that people dont mix up armor.

Pat

Ok that makes since to me. Would you mind showing me a picture of the Grey Teams armor if you happen to have a picture of it. Just so we can all see the difference between the two armors so that no one else is confused. I personally believe you and what you say makes since.

Thanks but you got the pic of the grey team armor. The armor on the covert of the book. If you watch closely you can see the difference of the chest peice, the shoulder and the back pack. The armor is a modification of the HD mark V, that is why you have miss place it. But unfortunately we can only see the top of it.

Pat

Garzak said:
Thanks but you got the pic of the grey team armor. The armor on the covert of the book. If you watch closely you can see the difference of the chest peice, the shoulder and the back pack. The armor is a modification of the HD mark V, that is why you have miss place it. But unfortunately we can only see the top of it.

Pat

Well I noticed a slite difference but I just figured it was just because it was drawin different. I didn't think about it being a completely different armor. Well the HD Mark V is deffently the one I like more.

I really like the HD one to and I would really go crazy if someone make a pep of it.

Pat

i was working on that HD MK V armor but i haven't done anything with it really, i was also going to work on that helm for Cole-protocol but decided to scrap it because of no ref.

ForgedReclaimer said:
i was working on that HD MK V armor but i haven't done anything with it really, i was also going to work on that helm for Cole-protocol but decided to scrap it because of no ref.

Well is there anyway you could make a pep file for the HD MK V? I mean at least the helmet if nothing else.

That would be really hard to do because there is only one pic of it. there is no other view of it.

Pat

now that i look at it. the book cover spartan's chest and helmet look like the concept mark V

rvb18 said:
now that i look at it. the book cover spartan's chest and helmet look like the concept mark V

Yeah they're a bit different. I really wish someone would get on here and actually make the pdo for me. lol I love talking about it but I need someone who KNOWS how to do that to make one. So we can all be happy. If they're is anyone out their that can please help us all out. Or if you know someone I can talk to about having a pdo made. OOOOORRRRR if there is someone who would make the helmet for me and do all the work making it I'd pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back