Spartan Program Social Site Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 122

I've setup a slightly more social version of 405th (not named the same) and I would like some more participants to join. This is for those with Halo based Armour (Sorry everyone else) and this may in the future lead to "LARP" events.

I would like feed back sent to the site admin about improvements.

For the 405th Mods and Admins: I have made the 405th site the first link and will always hold you all with great regard.

LINK Here is the link.

This must be pretty recent.
I'm liking the format of the site, it's easy to navigate and the personalization options aren't bad at all.

Nice work, yo.

Thanks for the input everyone so far, Yes ODST's are welcome hehehe as are Marines & Cadets (Corbulo Student Armour/Uniform). I am away this weekend on Military training myself so any issues that arise in my absence will be taken care of Sunday evening or Monday Morning (GMT).

training huh, do that twice a week, digging foxholes, flanking routes, ambush points, arm cashes, three hour workouts, five mile runs, and then theirs book work, (all this is info taking from the books, movies and real militray training (my family is mili.).

Just a suggestion, it'd be nice to allow minors on the site. I'm only 15, but I'd love to be a part of this community. I'm already a pretty big part over here (to be modest) and I'm sure there isn't going to be adult content (or so I should hope so). I ask just because I want to join, but I don't like lying about my age.

same here about the adult content, i just have a few question about the 'dating' bit.

like is this going to be chat room based or question and finds a match by anwsers.

will it tell the person the closes con to them so they can meet.

or is this going to be like cons speed dating thing. (yes the kami-con has that last year i was a match for a sailor moon, it didn't last, she wanted to save the world i wanted to blow it up.)

Yeah the dating thing is not something I can remove that I have found and yes GM I have seen some of your work but see you have also signed up, the chat room thing can be removed if it is cause for concern or a waste of bandwidth on the site, the chat room can be used for anything Armour related from LARP to Con's and everything in between like advise or concept building.

Yeah, well, the chat room can't really be used if there's never anyone there! There's only like, nine people signed up!

To GuitarMaster157: I'm sure its use will pick up when there are more members.

EE: I'm going to start looking for moderators in the coming couple of weeks so stay tuned and hope more people come over and sign up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back