Spartan serial number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimmson

Hello every one, I am proposing an idea. The idea is to have a 405th issued serial number, say after you complete a full armor suit. Remember its just an idea, and I searched here and I did not come up with any thing related. So I would like to see what you guys think. I know we pick our own in game, but I think it would carry more.... Prestige, or be more meaningful. I don't know who to contact to get this into place if enough people like it or we organize a good enough plan to implement this. I remember a while back you could request to get permission to wear the 405th logos but I haven't seen any one lately wear one. Actually I don't remember the last person I saw on here with one on their armor. So what do you guys think? Moderator Input would be great. Thank you.

Mods: if this is already a thread please delete.

My apologies for being blunt - this is administrative nightmare that has no benefit to anyone. The mods and Admins already have a hard time managing the site. They are not going to take any more personal time coming up with some random numbers that has no meanings. If you want prestige, just make a suit in HD and print some random barcode and stick it to the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back