Spartans vs. Republic commandos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shields?? ... anyone??

All this talk about shields gives me a heddache, its porbably just me who replayed Halo AND Republic Commandos enough to notice BOTH have RECHAGING SHIELDS!!!

DUH! For all you NON believers, grab your controller AND your RP game and see for yourself.

Still, shields or not, I think it would be a pretty close finnish! I mean all who read the books know that MC is damn good BUT DAMNED LUCKY TOO! And as for the RP's well there good too, there's more of them and all are specialized in ONE kind of weapon whereas the MC is trained in a overall weapons use.

Still I think eventually after a long time o battle MC would take down the Clones.

Why?

CE>Combat Experience. Better equipment (white armors they look cool but let's face it... they only DON'T show up on snowy planes), more USEFULL genetic engeneering(clones had some too but not all of it as usefull as MC's) and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Ballistic weaponry. Those laser deadly and cool as they look (and are) are not as fast as a speeding bullet! Nor do they have such a impact force.

Still, it would be a very very close call!

Hey why don't we just try out? xD

Enjoy the discussions! :Steve:

It's gotta be the Spartan. If it were a Spartan-II, it would own the RC's hands down. The speed most Spartans can move at (Kelly, etc) would be fast enough to dodge the lasers themselves, because of the way the MJOLNIR taps into your body to amplify movements. As they say in the books, only the Spartans can handle the armor because the power of it against normal Marines crushes their bones.

Anyway, as well-trained as the Commandos may be, the Spartans are just too advanced in technology, whether it be shields, the armor itself, or just the weapons the UNSC uses. By the time a laser bolt is half way to a Spartan, a sniper round will hit a Commandos head, because of the reaction time of the Spartans. Think about it. Even though my theory may be incorrect, it's still inevitable; the Spartan would win.

what you dont understand is there is more than just the master chief. hes not alone. I think there 7 other spartan II's and hundreds of Spartan III's. so when you say spartans vs Republic Commandos thats who is fighting. but even if you only include blue team its 3 v 4 and linda would kill all the RC with 1 clip from her baby(sniper rifle).

Spartans would win because:

-Their naturally genetic structure which made them suitable for the SPARTAN-II or III programs caused them to be stronger than normal children.
-They have those augmentations
-They have their armor (SPI or MJOLNIR both are effective)
-Motion Sensors
-BioFoam

Clone commandos however do have a few things that make them a better opponent (but still no match for Spartans)
-inherited physical strength (genetic manipulation, but very little enhancement of strength)
-Shield system (way weaker than those of spartans)
-Mostly work in groups
-have energy weapons.

One thing they have in common though, is that they are all part of a 'family' , raised from childhood together.

From what I see

smilie120 said:
meh! same difference.........

republic commandos are clones with highly advanced training,they are kind of like special ops,and does anyone know where i can get a commando helmet pep file

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea hi, this is going to get locked the second a Moderator comes by.

Harding29, please don't necro threads no matter how interesting they may be.

Make sure to check the dates above the posts before you post, or else you will get in trouble.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

ACDCrockr209 said:
Yea hi, this is going to get locked the second a Moderator comes by.

Harding29, please don't necro threads no matter how interesting they may be.

Make sure to check the dates above the posts before you post, or else you will get in trouble.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

right after i posted it i saw the date and was like wow

Last edited by a moderator:
if ya think about it from star war being millions of year ago, the RCs would not be fighting Spartans they'd be fighting ether forerunners or the flood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back