Sparty's halo 2 ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparty

Jr Member
ok i start this a little bit ago and work when i can. i have about 98% made up and about 90% resinned. i like the halo 2 look and haven't seen many do it so yeah. trying to have ready for Reach launch cuz i work at a gamestop.
3e46e9e7.jpg

cad87c56.jpg

8e7212e1.jpg

8e7212e1.jpg

c83f8e55.jpg

and this is my first helmet did like so im redoing
0a7b37e9.jpg

thanks for looking and any tips are welcome
sparty

8e7212e1.jpg

do to moving back home and starting school odst have been put on hold, hopefully next ill have some free time to get something done lol

Hey I was wondering what is the scale for your chest peice? Mine is small I think, but I didn't make the belt. I am 5' 11".

all I would of done is smooth it out a little more before paint, but other than that looks awesome! can't wait to see it finished

overkill sorry it took me so long, not sure i just printed it out and made it im 6'1-2 and its too small for me i think. pip it was my first one and i just wanted to finish it to see how it would look, did a half ass job but im taking my time with this next one. but i only have 8 days now till the midnight launch, and my boss was asking me so time to get moving

Ok, well I think you have to cut it to put straps on/make it fit. but mine has it cut just before the neck guard.

ill take a look at, i think im gona scrap it and go with Halo 3 odst. still gona have the hel around for drunk fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back