Spase And Adam = Slobs Of Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice guys! I would say more but I'm still pretty traumatized by the picture of the the sumo wrestler dude 0.o

Im a Halo only girl :]

....and pokemon......... lol

The picture of you two is really good, I just love how it's like "we're awesome" XD

E.Honda.jpg

104754-5.jpg

I don't see it... o_O

Also, I understand #4 and #5, but #2 and #3 don't really seem that great to me though. Not better than you guys anyway.

1 is epic, so is 4 and 5, And 18 of course :p

Great job making #6 guys, though I think you could have at least made #3.

Great job on the top ten guys! But I think # at least, #3 and #2 were not that impressive.

And I think #29 should have been a lot farther up the line. At lest top ten.

Spase said:
#6 of all the costumes they could search the net for. #6 isn't bad.... now if they had found a picture of us from D*Con with Sean in the picture... we'd have won for sure.

Yeah, we totally need a good photoshoot of that when I get it in a little better shape. The DCon pics weren't very great..

I've finally gotten some new pics of it out though:

SeanBradleyCostumeCH.jpg

Anyway guys, congrats. This is definately a sign of good things to come. Your internet fame continues to rise!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean Bradley said:
Yeah, we totally need a good photoshoot of that when I get it in a little better shape. The DCon pics weren't very great..

I've finally gotten some new pics of it out though:

SeanBradleyCostumeCH.jpg

Anyway guys, congrats. This is definately a sign of good things to come. Your internet fame continues to rise!

congrats on placing
1 nice arbitor armor sean
2 i think u guys should have won cause out of all those urs looks like the best
3 sean in pic woulda definatly helped

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back