Spase.. umm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

Wally831@aol.com... you can't PM me until I clear out the mess that is my inbox. I have been having a crazy month and a half, lots of stuff has happened. I am occasionally on XBL, GT: Spase but its a bad place to contact me as I have been letting a friend use my account.

Email me if you have a question or need me for some reason Wally831@aol.com.

There are a few people that I need to get in contact with, I have some, well, presents.

EDIT: Oh and umm... sorry for the month long disappearance, for personal reason's don't ask. Everything is cool now, shops running again.

Well, I sincerely hope things are better for you now than they have been for the last month. That happens to all of us at times, I guess, where things just come upon us unexpectedly and then get very busy.

It's occured to me on occasion too, where I've had to take a temporary leave of absence to sort through personal matters and get them back on track before I can come back to the forums and participate as I usually do.

I'm glad to hear things are on more of an even keel for you now, buddy... ;)

I had a mixed pit - pit, lab, and boxer.
One of the greatest dogs I ever had. Too bad he was a fence climber. Neighbors bred dogs, and one day when we were gone, he got in their yard and they had to call the city. And the city puts down pits as soon as they get them. Sad, because Pits aren't mean dogs. They're made mean by mean people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back