Special Effects Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the ability to use this? If so, PM me, and Wrigley and I will film something and send you the footage.

I'm going to begin this immediately. Explosions, plasma grenades, plasma bolts, gunfire etc... need some footage!

I had these short clips showing effects. I just need to find an animation of bullets flying out of the side of a gun. So I can add the shell ejection to the clips, Also this is a single clip of a muzzle flash, if I layerd multiple flashes over eachother they would look better.

P.s muzzle flashes need to be bigger in this

P.p.s ignore how fat I look here.

P.p.p.s Ignore the last clip and the credits......

P.p.p.p. i get all my naimation clips from detanation films they rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can try to get you some footage. Need an exscuse to use my camera anyway...

those shell casing being ejected are in the props archive that I showed you.

Adam said:
those shell casing being ejected are in the props archive that I showed you.

Yeah ive just noticed thanx adam. Only problem i had before was that they were floating in mid air-not flying outwards.... But I did some research, and I figured out I can use a transition effect to move them.

il have a new vid up in 30mins if this works.

Sinjinsmiley said:
Its working for me smilie.

Have you got the DivX video codec installed? According to my tools that is what the video uses.

It works fine I just cant see the video, I can hear the audio. Can you upload it to youtube?

I'll leave the redistribution to gbscout but the non-video displaying sounds like a codec problem so I would check you have the necessary ones installed.

I use this which tends to solve all my codec problems before they appear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back