Special Invite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
Let me know what you think...

Ithica

Members coming and information.

Drakku (Caitlin): Coming from Denton, about 3 hours north of Round Rock (me). She can carpool (from DFW Metroplex) 3 people comforatbly and can fit a 4th. You can contact her for any information via PM.

Electric Jay: Coming from Plano, Texas and is willing to carpool. Please contact him via PM for more information.

Privateer (Charlie): Coming from Cypress just west of Houston on 290 if anyone needs a ride contactfor information via PM.

M07Marauder (Richard Gilbert ): Coming from Richland Hills (near Fort Worth) Saturday until Sunday.

Malechei (Miles) : Coming from San Marcos

Sigma-LS (Chris) : Will be coming from Waco in his small car. Please contact him for further information.

rvb4life : Will be coming via cam on "stickam" so be sure to bring your web cams and laptops.

USG151 : Maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its a good idea to help eachother out. But the main problem is that whe dont have garrisons like in the 501st.
Would be sweet tho.

That's above my head. Adam is working hard on making 405th legit so maybe after that happens then we can do that, it's up to him.

Ithica

Sounds fun but, I couldn't make it. I wish I could come down there, but I'm kind of busy from now til' summer. Not to mention I also have some pepakura projects I haven't finished. Hope whoever goes has fun if this works out.

Well you know Im in!
You hit the important points, No hollidays, On a weekend, Within the next month or so which should give people plenty of time to plan. Scary thing is before I clicked the thread link the CEO just said "yall need to have a get together for the whole group to swap ideas, build tips and revel in Halo geekdom lol"

We dont need to have garrisons to do something like this just gather some friends from the forums or invite friends who havent ben introduced to the addiction yet and have a build day/night.

I would say the 2nd of next month would be Ideal for us.

Cheers!

Ouch :eek: , 2hr drive.

I actually wouldn't mind the drive, I would have to say sometime between the middle of April-next month would be cool but I'm going to A-Kon next month so I am already asking for 3 days off work.

Pm me when you get a fixed date and if it all works out count me in, I can more than likely just call in if I don't get those days off :whistle: .

Seems I'm going to have to buy alot of smoothcast :D .

Will we be able to make casts if we ourselves don't have molds? Even if I'm at the bottom of the barrel I wouldn't mind the wait :D

I think it would be very intersting, but it is 1088 miles to where you live. When you get the date figured out, I will know better if I can make the drive.

Maybe some of us that live in the Indiana area can get together for the drive down?

Pep Party! I would, but sadly:
Total Estimated Time: 17 hours 28 minutes
Total Estimated Distance: 1082.26 miles

Im in the west houston area so If anyone wants to carpool / split the gas thats cool. I drive a UAV lol (minivan) so room isnt a problem. I also have a friend in austin thats a area manager for a hotel chain so "possibly" discounted rooms for those who want.

Cheers!

I'm up for it I think depending on the date. I could always forget the Reynold's short course next week and spend the $125 on gas and BBQ goods seeing as only Jason was the other guy really interested. Round Rock is a nice middle-ground too. A lot of the central Texans and north-central Texans are within driving distance.

I'll be getting my own Rogue mold and Mk V mold 2 done hopefully at the end of this week so I could bring that along, and maybe some fallout stuff just for fun.

Still just all depends on the date.

This is getting a great responce. The date is going to be the hardest thing to do. Ok lets start this off with the possible dates. We have 24-26 of April, 1-2 of May, 8-10 of May and 15-17 of May. We could go past that but then it may be dragging it out to far and leaves room for more issues.

HaloFreakX : Distance sucks. Maybe somoene closer can put one together. Many people can do this.

Privateer : Tell CEO she is awesome and she can read my mind....lol. I really figured you were a "go"....lol. I also think the carpool idea is great.

link4044 : Bring a significant other to help you drive...lol.

M07Marauder : 2hrs is nothing as far as driving. That's a c.d. twice or a movie along the way. I would let you cast some stuff. I'm sure stuff for trade or work for trade would work like payment..lol.

Enrisan : Yeah it would be cool to see my twin.

TheSpartanMjolnir : The Busa is calling your name...lol.

LeeKegan : If you can make it that would be great. Be sure to bring the family and the awesome weapons even if it just to sooth my eyes.

Bigalt424 : Distance - 1082.26 miles, Time - 17 hours 28 minutes, Cost - $200.00, A night letting your nerdyness out with the guy next to you holding an energy shield........priceless. For travel there is mastercard and for everything else there is 405th.com.

Sigma-LS : It will be a min of 2 weeks from now so people can plan. I have faith in you my friend....I will see you here...lol.

When I know for sure who is coming and willing to carpool I will start posting names and locations so they can be contacted. If anyone needs travel information or contact information please PM me.

I am making a poll so we can figure out the date.

Ithica

Ithica this is a great idea. I don't have molds and the distance is quite far, but just to see the 405th come together and hang a bit is a great thing to hear. I wish one time i could make it to one of these. Even though i dont know really anyone here personally, i feel a bit like a family. You know, like the cousins or aunt and uncles that live far away but occasionally you visit them. haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back