Specter And Friend's Odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Specter777

Well, I trolled the forums a while before I joined and around a week or so ago I joined up and made a post or two. Finally, this weekend me and some friend's decided to get together and start our build. Like I said in the description, it's our first, and my first time doing anything like this so if we did anything wrong, or could do anything better please let us know.

Well here it goes, a collaboration of work between Me, CMG SAWninja (Just registered) and another friend of ours.

100309_140800.jpg

(Original one, the same one Ninja posted.)

100309_141800.jpg

(Original one vs. an Elite inspired piece I made in Ceramics.)

100309_203300.jpg

(New and improved one from the combined efforts of Ninja, Me, and Talon.)

The original one was a little faulty due to the fact that we got confused on the valley and mountain folds. The second one came out tons better. One question I have is the second one too big? I'm the biggest out of the group and it even looks a little big on me. (This was built for one of them, not me.)

Thanks for looking, and helping out.

-Specter

Well im still trying to get around to starting mine because i am a HUGGEEEEE procratinator lol, good luck to you and i cant wait to see what it turns out to be

i think it looks pretty good, gotta remember that the extra armor and gear you will be wearing will beef you up, so it wont look so big.

you also want plenty of room for padding

keep it up,

Syphon

Syphon said:
i think it looks pretty good, gotta remember that the extra armor and gear you will be wearing will beef you up, so it wont look so big.

you also want plenty of room for padding

keep it up,

Syphon

That's what we figured, we were hoping that was the case. Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully we'll have some more to post up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
100409_213300.jpg

This is the third one from today. It's the second time I helped build one though. I can already see how time consuming this hobby is, but I'm already addicted from just trying this little bit out. Hopefully towards the end of the week we'll have some resining/fiberglassing pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back