spiker prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

poyssick

i wanna make my nerf maveriks into spikers to dual-wield. i cant find insructions anywhere, can anyone help me? i'm sorry if this is a dumb question i looked around..thanks for any help?

p.s. i didn't put this in the prop/weapon section because it may be a waste of a thread there..

ive never seen a maverick conversion into a spiker,
i have seen maulers though,
this will be an interesting build ^^ stick with it, never give up, never surrender

itd be really cool to do a mauler but i figured a spiker would give the mavericks form more justice. i wont give up. i wanna do this really bad

easier, maybe. but i'm down for as hard as it gets. i just cant find like instructions or parts. i wonder if its even been done before...

i reccomend freehand cardboard with "foamie" details if your going the spiker route. it will be a freehand project, so it will be very hard, but it would be epic because ITS FRIKIN FREEHAND DUDE :cool

explain more on "foamie" im new to this "foamie" term.... i could do free hand, well i could attemp free hand.

foamies are thin sheets of black crafting foam, easy to cut with scissors, and they look awesome on suits
you can pick them up at any diy or craft store

ahh i see. and the card boards when you cut the card board and stack similar piceses on top of each other and basicaly make stuff ot of it? how do i make that smooth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back