Splazer Vs. Scarab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasAggie2011

Odd little thing i found awhile ago I thought I'd share with everyone.

So my friend and I ware playing Halo3 on easy on The Covenant level. I managed to save my splazer until then so I took passenger on a hornet while my friend whose never played before flew it. SO the scarabs show up, I tell him to hold it steady and hit the back side of the thing with it and killed it with one hit. I was surprised. I didn't think that would really work. as soon as I get a capture card, I'll make a youtube video of it and post it up. this was really odd stuff.

has this happened to anyone else?

My Gamertag afterall is Splazah, it is that good.

By the way, Theres a Scarab On Covenant? Where again?

On scarabs, theres a bit on there backs, that you can shoot off, and eventually the reactor will be exposed, just use a tank or hornet to take it down, saves actually boarding the scarab, but yeah, make sure you upload this vid.

The Stig said:

On scarabs, theres a bit on there backs, that you can shoot off, and eventually the reactor will be exposed, just use a tank or hornet to take it down, saves actually boarding the scarab, but yeah, make sure you upload this vid.

Think about it, it makes sense. As long as you aim it right, you can kill anything with the splazer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bloodl3tt3r said:
Think about it, it makes sense. As long as you aim it right, you can kill anything with the splazer.

Yeah, splazer is a one hit kill weapon, if done properly.

But wait? where is this scarab!? i only know one level with a splazer, and thats The covenant, wheres the scarab on that?

The Stig said:
Yeah, splazer is a one hit kill weapon, if done properly.

But wait? where is this scarab!? i only know one level with a splazer, and thats The covenant, wheres the scarab on that?

He saved the splazer all the way through the Covenant to the snowy basin with the pair of Scarabs

The Stig said:

after you take down the 3rd control tower on that level and fight through the snowy landscape in a tank, you are given the option to get into one of two hornets. once you hop in, 2 scarabs jump outta nowhere and you must destroy them.

what i ended up doing i think was firing at an angle, negating having to shoot the 'glowing butthole' on the back plating and managed to squeeze the shot through the gap for the walkway. i'm going to have to get a bungie pro account to upload more of the stuff

but yeah bloodletter, thats exactly what i did. you start the level off with a BR and a splazer. i popped off all the rounds early to eliminate everything but the AA wriath so i could do the trick to pilot it, over where the AA and brute chieftain are, theres another fully charged splazer next to the downed pelican, on normal mode at least. from there, i just went through the whole level using two of the splazer shots on the chieftains up in the control towers then just used my other weapon for the entire level.

masterchief31000 said:
i had a back end of a warthog kill me by my own gernade!!!!!! :lol:
What that has nothing to do with this topic.

I will have to tell my freind to try this he likes the splazer alot. though im horrible with it. AR's for me.
what i ended up doing i think was firing at an angle, negating having to shoot the 'glowing butthole' on the back plating and managed to squeeze the shot through the gap for the walkway. i'm going to have to get a bungie pro account to upload more of the stuff

this was worded very disturbingly

The Stig said:
it's at the end, in the area before the citadel, in that snowy part. there are two of them, and lots of every other covanent vehicle you can think of(land wise, there are no cruisers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back