Soft Parts Splinter Cell Blacklist Sam Fisher suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started making a Sam Fisher suit from Splinter Cell Blacklist with a Halloween deadline.
wy2f.jpg

First up, the trademark goggles
kah0.jpg

aa1k.jpg

Good Luck Bubbenstein,

not enough people doing actual clothing instead of armors here on the 405th, anyway, the goggles look great,

are you planning to create a custom suit or are you going to mix and match existing clothing to achieve the Sam Fisher look?

Good day!, Marvin

Thank you Ehekky. I would like to create a custom suit but have been very busy. Right now I have the boots, pants, and knee pads. I have a shirt that resembles Sam's Paladin look so if I do not get the time to create the chest "armor" then that is always my back-up. I still need to get the EVA foam and am unsure of what to do for the chest armor. Sam's shirt goes all the way up his neck. I'm not sure what kind of shirt to use that is like that besides a turtle neck. I also just got the resin for the goggles and plan to resin over the next couple of days.

Wow, I've been looking for this for a long time! Those are epic, did you create them on that Pepakura program yourself? Would you do me a MASSIVE favour and send me the link for the file? I know I won't have them in time for this Halloween, but I would love to make a pair. Would greatly appreciate it!

Also, have your ini shed yours yet?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back