Spnkr Potato Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, So I was brain storming and I thought "hey, what If I made a Halo Rocket Launcher?"

For you city folk I'm talkin' a potato gun....it'll only use one barrel but the other (non functional)barrel will be all pvc (gotta keep down the weight)

This is what I got so far...

[attachment=12228:Halo Rocket Launcher tater gun.jpg]

very rough Idea....

For the actual Diameter of the (functional) barrel I'm going to use Metal....I don't want a pvc shard in my head (or my helmet)

Obviously I'm not gonna shoot this off in the city....only for a little film I'm making... a combat film....

GREAT Idea. Lol that would be hilarious... I could also imagine the chief going to kill a brute and going BAM..French Fries. Word....

But yeah that is cool.

OP: I like the way you think, sir! I will be sharing this incredible idea with my friends, if you have no objections.

I've been thinking of this same project for a while now. I'm so busy with other projects that it may never get done though, so it's nice to see someone else will keep the idea alive. Best of luck on this build!

Yeah thanks, my dad has built a couple in his earlier years, but I've never made one...know how to make one by heart But I'm a noob at taterin'

Sorry for my multiple mult-posting on this topic...but I just keep getting Ideas

Ok you ready for it?

A Splazer potato gun....I'll stick with the Spnkr...but thats something else to chew on

And more to the above post, you could make little smoke canisters filled with red smoke so it gives a red trail when launched? IDK i just randomly thought of that.

Yeah, or spraypainted red tennis balls, the canister idea might work but that is a explosion hazard, or maybe a regular red smokebomb non explosive just light and watch

Not be insulting or anything underdog. But Aren't you overusing the Motto? I know I have to have a pic, but this is a hypothetical/idea thread

Spartan-124 said:
Not be insulting or anything underdog. But Aren't you overusing the Motto? I know I have to have a pic, but this is a hypothetical/idea thread

I know, I'm reminding you. Seeing as you haven't claimed to make any progress, I didn't mean it in any real seriousness. But as soon as you start to claim progress in something without pictures, the motto is okay to post. And face it, as far as the internet is concerned, the motto's true.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, that was a joke, of the 11,000 members registered only 500 (at the most) are somewhat active and the others are guys who wanted to make a pep helm, got bored/lost interest and never again visited the site..lost interest is the 405ths name

Spartan-124 said:
lol, that was a joke, of the 11,000 members registered only 500 (at the most) are somewhat active and the others are guys who wanted to make a pep helm, got bored/lost interest and never again visited the site..lost interest is the 405ths name

Oh, well I must not be good at detecting jokes then :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back