Spoilers while you wait in line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
What do you do to avoid spoilers while you wait in line. You KNOW people will be doing the harry potter style drive bys.

1. bring an ipod, and have them in your ears the whole time
2. bring a paintball gun to shoot the "drive by guys"
3. bring a bat

other ideas?

Andrew L said:
lol just be wearing your armor. Any guy who looks the Chief in the face and shouts a spoiler is a Brave Dead man.

I will definetly say...that I can agree to what you just said above..

If one of those guys drives by..and is about to shout out a spoiler...I'm gonna pull my pistol off of my thigh...real nice and slowly, and point it at him, and using the speaker PA system on my suit, I'll say "say one word, I swear to %%^ that I will shoot your %%^&ing brains out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bring a real gun, (with no ammo) get permission by the store owner though lol, uhg get permission to call 911 on the vehicles lol, i wont have to worry though, my game store that i reserved it at has a halo 2 tourney, so its inside the store, most people wouldn't come in and say something where there would be lots of angry teens lol

if i had armor :( and i heard anything id take a plasma sword that i would have bought from sean and but steel sharpend edges and show them waht happens to anyone who wants to ruin it for me ninja style assasination

I'd be pretty irate as well, but half of me wouldn't believe them. I'd dismiss them as Playstation 3mos, and continue my march out of the store. However, what do we do about people spoilering on this site?

Spartan-419 said:
I'd be pretty irate as well, but half of me wouldn't believe them. I'd dismiss them as Playstation 3mos, and continue my march out of the store. However, what do we do about people spoilering on this site?
just dont go into the topics lol

Sit in a warthog in your spartan armour with 2 others in passenger and gunner positions (both in spartan armour). The passenger should carry a spnker rocket launcher, that will ward off any spoiler drive bys. You sould also fill the turet with paintballs, w00t!

tehronin said:
bring a real gun, (with no ammo) get permission by the store owner though lol, uhg get permission to call 911 on the vehicles lol, i wont have to worry though, my game store that i reserved it at has a halo 2 tourney, so its inside the store, most people wouldn't come in and say something where there would be lots of angry teens lol

were you from???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back