Spore Getting An Expansion Pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkm2021

if you have spore, you probably got through the game a few times right? getting tired of going through space confined to your space ship?

Spore: Galactic Adventures is going to change all that! for America it comes out in 3 months, but i feel that it will be well worth the wait, being able get out of your space ship to explore the planet, getting up, close, and personal with your allies and/or enemies, and making (thats right, CREATING) your very own planet to adventure on is what i always wanted to do with spore ever since i finished.

any one gunna get this?
i might re-download spore, but i dont want to...

....theres been that thing about them downloading unwanted software to your computer, they still doing that or did they stop?

I personally love Spore and have the Creepy & Cute expansion. Its a great game that takes my joys with SIMs to the next level. If this has any fact to it, I cannot wait.

- Adulese

I'm getting this of course. I just hope they add the ability to create Space Stations (That way I can make the Halo Rings and DESTROY THE UNIVERSE-- I mean...)

OrrionCarn said:
I'm getting this of course. I just hope they add the ability to create Space Stations (That way I can make the Halo Rings and DESTROY THE UNIVERSE-- I mean...)

lol
that is a good idea though, if they do allow the creation of space stations

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I mean, I've already created the PoA in Spore. (For some reason I can't download user created items, so I look at the pic and try and recreate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back