Spraynoobs Odst Suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprayNoob

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopi...mp;#entry224228

This think above, is my past updates. i had continued my redoing of the battlerifle due to its stock, cocking system and trigger.

Heres my updates. ! Side Br and side Odst armor:

Br First:

http://s499.photobucket.com/albums/rr358/S...nt=MOV00001.flv

Sorry for the video, i had my Craptacular phone, but like somepeople say "Its better than nothing"

DSC00018.jpg

Sorry for the picture for so small, from my craptacular phone :3 Well from left to right:

Left- Cocking Handle. Middle- Spring for the pushing of the cocking handle. Right- The housing for both the spring and Cocking handle

(Items used, Toilet roll holder. Mainly tooken apart. Flipped the smaller pushing peice that goes in, and made it into a cocking handle, for now im using a screw and bolt/nut.) PM if you need more help into it.

LolIcantbelievethisisthetitle.jpg

Ehh just random picture i wanted to post. :3

Odst: Status: Active- Progress: 100% Pepped-75% Resined >...-

DSC00024-1.jpg

Bottom to top.

DSC00023-1.jpg

Top to bottom.

DSC00021-1.jpg

Middle Section.

DSC00020.jpg

Bottom Section.

DSC00019-1.jpg

Bottom Section.

DSC00022-2.jpg

Top Section.

Well thanks guys, any comments post em, any concerns, PM ME, if any interested in something and want in detail PM ME!!

Thanks,

SprayNoob (Ralph P.)

very nice Spraynoob, but i think that the cocking bolt goes up only a little bit and then angles at a 90 to the left if your looking at the back of it, it would stick out less and look cooler. but a very nice design indeed, now all you need to do is incorporate it into an AR build and it will be awesome.

Hey Peoples

unholykey@ Alright, imma see to it, 90 degree, making it look cooler? Sure. Thanks.

godsarmor@ Well i wish it wasnt a old camera, this camera was on my Song Ericsson W300i.

rube@ Hey rube, sooner or later, you'll get this far, and think back to the begining of all what you started to make. So :p your not so far away from where i am.

Big update is soon to come by....hm..2-5 days cause of less stuff to do, people tell me "You got way toomuch time on your hands" and indeed i do, its either im good at school to finish "Homework" in class time, while everyone goofs off, or i just work and work, then i ask my manager for a 2week break ever 3 weeks because of school. and family, which nothing really happens until it does.

Well This is SprayNoob, Signin his way out of HERE!

Hey man, Goodluck on shins and arms, they got me frustrated on them before, but i had to redo em, cause my brother pushed me and i landed on them. :| so theres the new ones .

Dear 405th,
Fellow 405th'ers, im glad to see awesome work from everyone, and new members for joining the 405th Costuming Community. I personally thank you all, specially for the admins, mods, and original members from the begining of the 405th. You have all created something wonderful, that taught many under your wing, and they did the same for incoming new members. 405th is growing, and spreading around the world, hopefully to live news, and you all know that would be pretty BAD ARSE. So I thank you, and let you continue looking at the updates.

~Thank you,
Spraynoob~

Sorry for the double post but HERES A NEW UPDATE!
Sorry i haven't been updating much, too busy with work, but not busy enough to start something new.

I was inspired by 3 people in particular. LeeKegan, SPARTAN II, and Xtreme Tactics. I like to give me special thanks too all 3, SPARTAN II for his Plans, and for LeeKegan for the awesome craftsmanship on his master peice (Kept going to his update pics for references), and Xtreme Tactics, for his cardboard rifle, i went for reference too as well.

Below: WiP BR (Top) WiP (Bottom) SR
DSC00034-1.jpg

Below: Fibered Helmet.
DSC00036.jpg

Below: Front and back of some torso peices, and some are currently off camera because i seem have left them in the garage.
DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Free-time while i was taking a break from working on armor and cardboard weapons.
DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

^ Gotta say its a good book, i recommend to anyone who loves to read.

+ I Gave my old BR to one of the 405th members named "Blahhh" who is my friend that introduced me to 405th, i would love to thank him with all my heart :p He is currently working on scopes for his and my BR, and he has followed under the steps of the ODST!
"FIRST FEET INTO HELL!"

This might be the biggest update of typing i ever did in my whole life, minus school of course. Hey, hopefully WHEN WE DO get the CHARTER for the 405th, i shall personally take you guys out for dinner, when i get the chance of contacting people :p. So YEAH 405th! CHARTER! LIVE LONG 405th!

Imma try to keep updates running longer and regularly. Hopefully.
SO Please, any concerns, questions, personal comments, please send me a message, if not just comment under below where that "Reply" button is, i know you want too.

SprayNoob (Ralph P.)

looks great im still peping my helmet and my HD MC helmet and my recon and my rouge so i got a lot to do but i was thinking of make a sniper out of either wood or cardboard dont know right now but good looks and the pictures looks better from before

Great update SprayNoob. Love the progress and hope to see it finished soon.

The sniper rifle looks great. Same for the BR.

Nice to hear I inspired you. If you ever need any help or have any questions, PM me and I will do my best to help out.

CHEERS!

Next updates guys! had trouble bondoing, i asked TheStig for help over msn :p Got the answers i needed, now i started working on some parts, question, does bondo really look like what the picture shows? cause... i got a feeling bout it

ODST updates, did the upper torso, some but not all, sad that i have to reprint the torso, cause i messed up on something.

DSC00070.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

SprayNoob said:
Next updates guys! had trouble bondoing, i asked TheStig for help over msn :p Got the answers i needed, now i started working on some parts, question, does bondo really look like what the picture shows? cause... i got a feeling bout it

ODST updates, did the upper torso, some but not all, sad that i have to reprint the torso, cause i messed up on something.
Looking good man.
All it need is a good sanding and It'll look fine I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I must say you are a braver man than I.
I flinch every time I go to put bondo on something XD
scared to put it in the wrong place >.>
your pieces are looking great so far!
more ODSTs ftw!

Small update,

These coming months i decide to push until summer to finish my suit, and that is my goal for this summer.

0711091037-00.jpg

0711091037-01.jpg

I believe i followed viper's way of the crease on the side, who followed someone else, i think. :p

Bondoing... Is fun i believe, i bondoed the top only, then the back, (dont have photos of the back part, maybe next time.)

Updates will come soon, TOMMOROW for sure, i will get update pictures on the helmet.

SprayNoob

"Can you say, Smoo-thly-awe-some?"

Hello guys, update once again. Hopefully daily updates :p

0712091032-00.jpg

Overall view, i took my time on certain parts, rushed some parts as well.

0712091033-00.jpg

Front view.

0712091033-01.jpg

Left view.

0712091033-02.jpg

Right view.

0712091035-00.jpg

Top view. Im on an angle in this picture, so it may not look straight.

Im still trying the smaller side details for left and right side of the helmet, as well as the back, and the front.

I used a standard hb pencil to outline the creases. Only took a few minutes, looking at weta's odst helmet, member-made helmets. Thanks again. Hoping to do daily updates until the day i finish...Hopefully.

SprayNoob

great work so far man

I'm jealous of all these odst coming out.

I have too many projects going at once.

I started the helmet just so that I know it will eventually be done.

Wow, you are working fast! Its all looking really good. You've motivated me to get a move on with our armor! These updates have been great, and I can't wait to see the bucket painted because all of the details look just right. I will be watching your progress for sure.

FTW,

Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back