Srs99D-S2 Am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anytime about the vote! I have a couple questions though: 1. Why don't you update your first post to update your pics so we all can see them? 2. Where exactly did you buy that awesome barrel with the grooves in it? I know you mentioned it was a "fancy" curtain rod or something.

1) Images re-linked/posted!
2) I bought the barrel (aka curtain rod) at 'Bed and Bath'. It cost about $30.

if your trying to put a strap on it the best place to look would be from the babysitter epoisde from halo lengends the ODST had one on it. okay so here it is, the audio is in freach but it's the whole video and just get to the part where the spartan and the brute get into a fight and you'll find a good look of the strap.

http://mika-117.skyrock.com/2787600760-HALO-LEGENDS-THE-BABYSITTER.html

Yup! This is one of the references I have been looking at!!

I also need to consider my actual SR, as some parts may not withstand the strain of a strap if it hangs incorrectly. For example, parts of the scope, or even the bipods. Not as attachment points, but where the strap may press on when worn. I hope that makes sense.

for my SRS i just punched a hole in the stock and mounted it under the barrel, so far it's worked out okay.

1) Images re-linked/posted!
2) I bought the barrel (aka curtain rod) at 'Bed and Bath'. It cost about $30.

Awesome, thanks man! I discovered that the key words for that type of curtain rod is "reeded" or "fluted". I could have saved a lot of time dremmeling my barrel had I known that beforehand. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back