Stable 405th Chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

cneyrinck

Seeing as the Forums are Iffy, and dropping Hundreds of facebook/msn/IM messages on me and others just isn't conducive to getting help, I propose the 405th IRC CHAT!

*Cue awesome Fanfare, then cheesy As-Seen-On-TV Jingle*

Alright, I figured if you need a quick reference, want a hand with a project, or just want to chat, you can pop in and ask around. For Now, I'll help out where I can, but I'm hoping some of our more veteran members (Cough sean cough) can hop in once in awhile and help out too.

If you already have an IRC Client, the details are:

Server: irc.mibbit.com:6667
Channel: #405th
Services: Chanserv, Nickserv, #help (channel for general IRC help, If you're new)

A List of IRC clients, their Operating Systems, and appropriate costs, is Here.

If you don't want to download, there is a link to join the IRC over a web browser Here.

(If you want it for your bookmarks or Twitter feed, it's http://bit.ly/405th )

Enjoy!
[SIZE="-9"]P.S., Adam, Please Don't kill me for this, but I tried to e-mail it to you as a suggestion and figured you were too busy, what with the wedding and all.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great idea
Could really cut down on the large amount of questions in the noob forums.
Everyone should get on this whenever they can

and sorry I left the chat :p it kept saying "Cannot Send to #405th" something something
I think it was cause I changed the colour of my text

We have the live stream chat, which can pop out into its own floating window if you don't want to keep live stream open.

I love this idea. There have been so many times when I would just want to ask a stupid noobish question to anyone lurking, but have not had the guts to PM a random person. Great idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back