Star Wars Jedi OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBacon3000

I'm gonna start making a Jedi OC cosplay soon. I don't want him to be human cuz thats boring so I decided he is going to be Chiss (thats Thrawns species) but I have a problem... I know NOTHING about makeup ;-; so if anyone has any suggestions on what kind of makeup would be best used to paint my face blue, or even how to shade with makeup/add texture etc. I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.

I'm gonna start making a Jedi OC cosplay soon. I don't want him to be human cuz thats boring so I decided he is going to be Chiss (thats Thrawns species) but I have a problem... I know NOTHING about makeup ;-; so if anyone has any suggestions on what kind of makeup would be best used to paint my face blue, or even how to shade with makeup/add texture etc. I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks.
Awesome! The best advice I can give is to watch make up tutorials for Nebula and Yondu from the MCU. They should get you started on getting the right shade of blues and all that jazz. Can't wait to see it, I'm also going to be making some sort of Star Wars character at some point (I already did Old Man Luke Skywalker. Lightsabers are by far the most expensive part of that world (well... maybe droid building).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back