Star Wars: The Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd just prefer a KOTOR 3... MMORPGs haven't seemed to pan out well in the past. :/ Bioware's making it though, so that gives a bit of hope... they made a 'decent' Sonic RPG from what I hear.

I agree, the mmo idea of it doesnt appeal to me... I hope you can run faster w/o using force, and the original KOTOR's had some parts which were incredibly easy towards the end and then parts which were near impossible to beat near the beginning. also it should have a decent ending unlike KOTOR 2... these are some things they should change or do.

i wouldnt mind this game if it was a movie cause that trailer was EPIC thats right.. wow that killed starwars episodes 2-3 for me id rather watch that... and 2+3 sucked anyways.

Dude, if the actual game looks as godly as that, I'll be first in line hoping that there's seeders XD to get it.

I might actually buy this one, those cinematics were just beautiful.

Plus, it's an MMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been watching this for some time. I hate the idea of paying monthly MMO membership rites, but for this, I would gladly put up the money. I just hope they don't make it too expensive. I'd hate to have to stop eating just to afford it.

Check out Star Wars The Old Republic. Its basically a direct successor to KOTOR and KOTOR:TSL, but as an MMO, will have no ending. And as far as MMOs go, this one looks like its going to be the best of the bunch. It will likely be the only thing that can bring down WoW. The only thing that comes close is Star Trek Online. Just have to hope they learned from Sony's massively mishandled, abused and screwed over Star Wars Galaxies.

KOTOR was so good, i played both of em, 1 and 2. dark side on both.

great game, looking forward to this by a long shot. just the trailer pulls me in.

so many dark jedi! :eek :cool

well as for the pay per month i will just wait a few weeks for someone to bring up a privet server or something because I don't feel like paying $60 for the game and then keep paying $14 each month just to play it

The only thing that scares me is that KOTOR was great 1 & 2, and StarWars Galaxies was Great. . . Until they nurfed the hell out of it and turned the best MMO I've ever played to a joke I wouldn't play for free. Looking forward to this though with such anticipation

I'm a little scared about the pvp... and the server balance....

I would have like if the bounty hunter, the smuggler and maybe another class to be a "grey" realm who could fight for any of the to main faction... (A two realm pvp game was the downfall of warhammer...)

I like how the game looks, but why not make a sequel to KOTOR II? I want to know what happened to both Revan and the Exile...

Oh, Star Wars: Galaxies... RIP 2003-Apr27 2005.

Hopefully, Bioware's smarter than that. Speaking of which, did you hear that ME 2 will play based on save data from Mass Effect? And that if you die in Mass Effect 2 at the end, then you can't play as Shepard in ME 3?

Isn't that armor worth to be build in real? :)

ca2_580x325.jpg

(Bigger version of this pic you can fonud there)

I'm personally not fan of mmorpg, and awaiting for release of Clone Wars: Republic Heroes on PC: at least I will be able
to extract some interesting models from there :)

Now that's hybrid of Master Chief and Jedi Master??? LOL!

ca_20081021_JediPlayer_full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back