Starting My Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogeeee

Hey 405TH, First i would like to thank you and all the great people in this community for if it wernt for you, i wouldnt have started, and second I am starting my armour YAY!

I so far have scaled, printed, and started to cut the peaces out for my Master Chief Helm

One question though........iv been looking around at the fourms for about a week now and im noticing in the signuters theres color outlines of what they have completed and i was wwondering how to get them????

Dogeeee said:
Hey 405TH, First i would like to thank you and all the great people in this community for if it wernt for you, i wouldnt have started, and second I am starting my armour YAY!

I so far have scaled, printed, and started to cut the peaces out for my Master Chief Helm

One question though........iv been looking around at the fourms for about a week now and im noticing in the signuters theres color outlines of what they have completed and i was wwondering how to get them????

Hey there! Welcome to the 405th.

First off - try to get pictures up asap (even if it's just of your stack of papers), as some members will be at your throat if you don't.

Either way:

Armor Process

That'll do it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Alot

Problem with the Photos.....I dontss HAS a camara !!!!

and dont sya ask a family member because my mom uses her camara for work and im not aloud to touch it, so ill try and get a friend to take a photo with his phone later or somthing like that.

Another Question??? Im almost done cutting out all my Items, and i ahve looked at alot of guides to Pepakura (this site is so USEFULL!!) i was just not sure of HOW much to fold each peace like some peaces are going to be folded more than others so how do i know which ones (other than using the program because that would be painfully slow) or when its all glued will the peaices just fit together??

I AM so ticked i spent so much time sizing and stuff, and it turns out in Flying squrls HD helm the default layout of the 2D formate has 2 peaices that overlap each other

so now i have to waste some more paper on reprinting that sheet with the two peices seperated>>@(#R*&%*&$W&*$%

A few days have gone by and its been painfully slow, i think i have like cut out 4 or 5 peaces of paper out, i think i have another 6 to go and than start the folding and glueing. gonna try to bring to school and do it during lunch in my graphics room seeing it has all the tools i need for it (more money for me :)) and they have resporatores so i dont have to go buy one when i am resining it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back