Starting My Master Chief Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratsta

Just looking for some input guys so far we have pep'd and have painted the resin and about half of it is fiberglassed... just looking for some input guys. I'll post more pics soon as will be finishing fiberglass on sunday.

Wow, looking good, hope you can make it on Haloween if you intend to.
Great folds, clean, and the glassing is looking good.

A few new pics as promised.... All fiberglassed and we will be doing bondo this week really pleased with progress so foar its my first attempt at any thing like this really appreciate any help or suggestions to get this looking top notch :)

Let the resin settle in the front of the mouth piece and visor to hopefully add a bit of stregth depending on the sucess of the bondo stage might try molding it....

You have a nice base to work with. Keep up this quality throughout the rest of the stages and the rest of the armor and dont rush (even if you dont make Halloween {I know I wont}). Keep it up looking perfect so far. A+ you win a cookie.

Looking quite nice so far! As Twitch said, don't rush and keep the quality up. If you take your time, you'll have a suit to definitely be very proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back