Starting my pep today

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinfoulk

hey guys im starting my pep today.Ill be making the MKV1 helm and MJOLNR armor.I'm starting with the helmet so any tips or guidance? thanks. -Needle

Hey, welcome to the 405th, soldier!
Read the stickies and all that comes with it, and don't start with the helmet. Start with something easier, just not a helmet and not a gun. I'm saying this because apparently starting with the helmet is going to be harder then starting with something easier, like a gauntlet or a bicep. Go to this link for an all-in-one pep pack which will help you find files easily :)
Good luck!
BTW in the MK VI section there are 2 folders: the LD folder and HD folder. Start with the Low def :)
Good luck!

I only started a couple of weeks ago and did the hand plates and the boots first. They only have a few pieces, are pretty straight forward, and allow you to get a good handle on what works best for you. Also, Cirkob5477 is 100% right about going for the LD build first. The HD stuff is no joke. Good luck with everything!

-Geilheit

(Also, I probably made 2-3 of every piece trying to get the scaling and the pieces where I wanted them. Prepare yourself for tedium and frustration. I dont know if its worth it yet, but if my armor looks half as good as the stuff on here it will be. Again, good luck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back